User Tag List

First 234

MBTI
    INxJ

Quote Originally Posted by INTJMom View Post
    I would love solitary confinement.
    I'd be cool with solitary.

Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    and become some fat man's\women's bitch.
    I could never be someone's "bitch". So, that crap would really suck for me.

OP: xSTJ

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by professor goodstain View Post
    I agree. Well rounded. Considering every possible way to not survive. The mental strength would possibly be the last lingering curiosity.
    Well, i'm off to commit a nonviolent felony. Some kind of check fraud or something. I know, I know, will only end up in minimum securety. But will be able to come back here in 2 to 5 and give an in depth but yet half ass clarity to the issue.
    I know, I know Js, Ya i'm back allready.
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

ESTJ. So can we just send them all there already?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Quote Originally Posted by theplacesyoullgo View Post
    ESTJ. So can we just send them all there already?
    Don't be mean to your sensory brothers and sisters , they have tiertary N I mean.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

This is going to have way more to do with the person's upbringing than anything type related. Stick an ESTJ in there who has done nothing but answer phones all his life, and the outcome probably won't be so good. But assuming that the upbringing is appropriate (a lot of socializing with the lower class, familiar with aggressive behavior), I'd say that it's whoever can successfully show fake confidence and adapt to an extremely aggressive and dangerous social environment. So my guess goes with ESxx.

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Absalutely. The E would be ok because they are always around others. Even in solitary because they can always be disruptive enough to the stuff to, at the very least, provoke some form of (E) experiance. The S like you said could con or rather fake. They could even fake the whole giving respect and expecting it concept well too.
    I'm thinkin it may boil down to who can be trusted, in accordance with the "other" rules. In other words, who is more apt to survive following the law of the gang they're in or most recently joined.
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by professor goodstain View Post
    Absalutely. The E would be ok because they are always around others. Even in solitary because they can always be disruptive enough to the stuff to, at the very least, provoke some form of (E) experiance. The S like you said could con or rather fake. They could even fake the whole giving respect and expecting it concept well too.
    I'm thinkin it may boil down to who can be trusted, in accordance with the "other" rules. In other words, who is more apt to survive following the law of the gang they're in or most recently joined.
    Except, it has been shown here that most extraverted folks need time to themselves and it's not always likely that they would cause a disturbance. I don't see how someone with sensing could con/fake better than anyone else. In the right environment, anyone could do it if they were pushed to their limits.

Perhaps the best type of person who could survive a prison stay would be someone who could "work the floor". I think it would take a certain amount of "not giving a shit" about other people to the point of just stringing them along just to keep them out of your way. Or someone who could keep their head down long enough that they essentially become invisible to others.

Anyway, as for myself, I'd go insane. I'd go so insane people would keep well away from me for fear of them "catching" my insanity or me doing something horribly weird to them. And then I'd try to escape.
    "I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference."

Robert Frost

Riva

just prison - ESTP

solitary confinement - INFP due to their wild imagination they would never notice that they are in a prison. lol. they would think something bizarre like

" i am in that room where Alice found the Shrinking juice to shrink herself so that she could go through that hole ".