User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by professor goodstain View Post
    Was also visioning (out in the yard) too much too. The ExxP would be keen to avoid negative eye contact, boundarys, ect.
    Yeah I think (solitary or not) prison life would be hell for people whose lead function is extroverted perception. I mean my with so much time to think about every single thing, my Ne mind would surely explode.

Te is probably the best prison function.

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

I think INXX types might be more likely to go crazy in solitary confinement than an ISXX. A racing introverted and intuitive mind in solitary probably can foster a bit of insanity, though I can certainly see some rising above it. But I think ISTP and ISTJ would do the best in the shoe.

And an ENTJ will probably have success if they can use their NT to maneuver themselves intelligently within prison politics and use their EXXJ to dedicate themselves to navigating the social waters.

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    Yeah I think (solitary or not) prison life would be hell for people whose lead function is extroverted perception. I mean my with so much time to think about every single thing, my Ne mind would surely explode.

Te is probably the best prison function.
    In your opinion, which type or types is best apt to survive it?
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    I think INXX types might be more likely to go crazy in solitary confinement than an ISXX. A racing introverted and intuitive mind in solitary probably can foster a bit of insanity, though I can certainly see some rising above it. But I think ISTP and ISTJ would do the best in the shoe.

And an ENTJ will probably have success if they can use their NT to maneuver themselves intelligently within prison politics and use their EXXJ to dedicate themselves to navigating the social waters.
    XSTX would definatly read a shank coming if the situation was immanent, but may at least piddle with the idea of suicide.
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

MBTI
    ISFJ

ESTJ/ENTJ. (Te dominants)

I initially picked ESTJ but actually being N might constitute an advantage considering most people are S.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    ESTJ/ENTJ. (Te dominants)

I initially picked ESTJ but actually being N might constitute an advantage considering most people are S.
    I agree. Well rounded. Considering every possible way to not survive. The mental strength would possibly be the last lingering curiosity.
    Well, i'm off to commit a nonviolent felony. Some kind of check fraud or something. I know, I know, will only end up in minimum securety. But will be able to come back here in 2 to 5 and give an in depth but yet half ass clarity to the issue.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I agree. Well rounded. Considering every possible way to not survive. The mental strength would possibly be the last lingering curiosity.
    Well, i'm off to commit a nonviolent felony. Some kind of check fraud or something. I know, I know, will only end up in minimum securety. But will be able to come back here in 2 to 5 and give an in depth but yet half ass clarity to the issue.
    O_o

If I went to prison I would go insane. I'd probably turn into an ESTJ from having to deal with my surroundings and having too much time to think.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    GONE

The indoeuropean types.

Definitely.

^^Yes, this is a not-so-inside running joke
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

Senior Member Misty_Mountain_Rose's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I've wondered how I would do in prison, just as a kind of mental excersize in 'what if'. I picture myself as the woman who doesn't speak to anyone, but gives evil glares and no one knows what to think of me. I wouldnt make friends or allegiences, I'd be a lone wolf, eyeing everyone around me like the prey that they are, daring them to take a shot at me.

Then I realized that this is what I pretty much do in my day to day life and suddenly the fantasy wasn't so intrigueing anymore.

(Edit - The last line was a joke :P )
    Embrace the possibilities.

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    fuck

INFJ or INTJ. They can live off their imagination alone for years.
    There's reason to be afraid, and reason to open your heart. ~ Seal

Refreshment for your ears: www.kexp.org