MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by nozflubber View Post
    lies, ALL LIES I SAY
    We're getting this one at the bike rack...

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

I personally try to make them feel at ease and slow the game down..if necessary, I completely stop it, to make them feel more comfortable
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    I personally try to make them feel at ease and slow the game down..if necessary, I completely stop it, to make them feel more comfortable
    What? You mean you don't like the crying, screaming and limb-flailing? You're missing out, woman.

You can use it for that, yes. It can be used to break the ice, or break some kind of uncomfortable tension. Sometimes it's also use to bridge an enormous gap of silence or awkwardness, in order to get the party/conversation going

And there is no better way to get to know each other in a fun way, as far as I'm concerned.
    That is the problem. I dont need braking of ice. If I want to say something I will say it. I don't communicate for the sake of fun. (in most cases)

I think that in real life I would be less scary for EFs in the case I am more shy.
    This way they probably don't know what to do with me.

MBTI
    ENFP

I don't see shyness as a huge problem!! We can usually be extroverted enough for two!
    ... couldn't drag me away

eljko Ranatovic: argus
    eljko Ranatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    eljko Ranatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Wild horses View Post
    I don't see shyness as a huge problem!! We can usually be extroverted enough for two!
    .... I think I would be a challenge Wild. You couldn't crack meee!!

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    That is the problem. I dont need braking of ice. If I want to say something I will say it. I don't communicate for the sake of fun. (in most cases)

I think that in real life I would be less scary for EFs in the case I am more shy.
    This way they probably don't know what to do with me.
    That does bum me out, but I can take hint. If you were to ignore me after I try to break the ice, I'd move on to the next interesting person. I'd still be curious about you though, but I'll respect your privacy

And yes, depending on how you make clear you don't wanna talk it can be perceived as scary. For my part, it usually leaves me confused and wondering what I did wrong, followed by a reaction of..well...apparently he wouldn't be as fun as I thought he might be

If you don't wanna scare us off...you give us at least a smile and one line and make clear you'll get back to us when it is convenient for you. Otherwise, we'll move on to more smiling pastures
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Just like the ETs make tactless and humorless jokes to the IFs hoping to attract their attention
    What? Like "home phone?"
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

That does bum me out, but I can take hint. If you were to ignore me after I try to break the ice, I'd move on to the next interesting person. I'd still be curious about you though, but I'll respect your privacy

And yes, depending on how you make clear you don't wanna talk it can be perceived as scary. For my part, it usually leaves me confused and wondering what I did wrong, followed by a reaction of..well...apparently he wouldn't be as fun as I thought he might be

If you don't wanna scare us off...you give us at least a smile and one line and make clear you'll get back to us when it is convenient for you. Otherwise, we'll move on to more smiling pastures
    The chances that I will start to ignore you are not big and if I don't want to talk I will give you a reason. My conversations with EFs in real life I rare enough that I don't need to avoid them and I don't see why I would.

It is just that witty EFs jokes are likely to have no real efects on me.
    Over the years I have manged to create approach that can show results in this situations.