User Tag List

First 6789 Last

Results 71 to 80 of 89

  1. #71
    The Black Knight Domino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni
    Posts
    11,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wild horses View Post
    Does this kind of teasing happen between same sex EFs and ITs... Just curious! Hmmm
    Sure. In fact, the IT girls I know (even the Es) seem to enjoy a rather flirty exchange with us extroverted Fs. It's straight but yes, flirting at the same time, by definition. T girls come off as being more in control with an almost masculine vibe at times.

    Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    ^Yeah I agree... you EF's are not fair at all! You quickyl overwhelm the opposition before giving us a chance to escape or defend ourselves!
    And let fresh meat, I mean, a new friend get away? Not a chance.

  2. #72
    Perfect Gentleman! =D d@v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Posts
    2,830

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    With us it just gets triggered usually by something you did, or said..
    And occasionally we're just in that kind of silly mood
    Something we did or said..... okay. I suppose I could buy that explanation. But it sounds too simple coming from an N! There must be something more to it!

    Let's say you ARE in that mood... what triggers it then?

  3. #73
    Perfect Gentleman! =D d@v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Posts
    2,830

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    And let fresh meat, I mean, a new friend get away? Not a chance.
    ............

  4. #74
    Queen hunter Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    135 so/sp
    Posts
    8,697

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    With us it just gets triggered usually by something you did, or said..
    And occasionally we're just in that kind of silly mood
    Do you try to change atmosphere with this behaviour, if you think that the other person is too serious?

  5. #75
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,660

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    Something we did or said..... okay. I suppose I could buy that explanation. But it sounds too simple coming from an N! There must be something more to it!

    Let's say you ARE in that mood... what triggers it then?
    Silly moods are not to be predicted, sweetheart. And at that time, anything you say or do will be used against you
    Also..if we do not find an immediate victim, we'll go looking for one...


    Pity the poor soul who is naive enough to react to one of our off the wall comments meant to get a reaction out of him, so we can torture him a bit
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  6. #76
    Shaman BlackCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    7,008

    Default

    I still don't get what the point of it is. XD I don't think I ever will. This probably explains my lack of interest in EXFX women.

    Couldn't you take a different approach? If they're obvious introverted couldn't you get a normal conversation going and when they get comfortable with you you act a bit silly?
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

    sCueI (primary Inquisition)

  7. #77
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,660

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    Do you try to change atmosphere with this behaviour, if you think that the other person is too serious?
    You can use it for that, yes. It can be used to break the ice, or break some kind of uncomfortable tension. Sometimes it's also use to bridge an enormous gap of silence or awkwardness, in order to get the party/conversation going

    And there is no better way to get to know each other in a fun way, as far as I'm concerned.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  8. #78
    DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    Hype
    Posts
    2,078

    Default

    lies, ALL LIES I SAY

  9. #79
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,660

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    I still don't get what the point of it is. XD I don't think I ever will. This probably explains my lack of interest in EXFX women.

    Couldn't you take a different approach? If they're obvious introverted couldn't you get a normal conversation going and when they get comfortable with you you act a bit silly?
    If I notice that the person is not really enjoying it, or feels really uncomfortable, I'll gladly go to a more serious setting to make them feel more at ease. I usually do that one-on-one though. A lot of them though, don't mind playing tag, or at least watching a game of tag between others
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  10. #80
    Perfect Gentleman! =D d@v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Posts
    2,830

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    If I notice that the person is not really enjoying it, or feels really uncomfortable, I'll gladly go to a more serious setting to make them feel more at ease. I usually do that one-on-one though. A lot of them though, don't mind playing tag, or at least watching a game of tag between others
    I think the problem with me is that I am very shy. And it makes playing tag very hard. What do you do with shy people? I mean, people who are REALLY shy?

Similar Threads

  1. [ISTJ] ISTJs, what kind of jobs do you like to do?
    By NewEra in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-18-2009, 08:21 PM
  2. [ISFJ] ISFJs, what kind of jobs do you like to do?
    By NewEra in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-18-2009, 10:01 AM
  3. [INTP] Where do you like to go on vacation?
    By arborvitae in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-07-2008, 02:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO