User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

For me, it's about drawing someone out or seeing what they're made of (tasty cookie? or nasty prune?)

Kidding about is my way of playing. I'm trying to get you to play with me. There's no ulterior motive other than to have a good time and to make a new friend. I like to see people relaxed and laughing and enjoying themselves. When I met a good ISFJ friend for the first time, I kidded him about his coveralls, which were tree camo. I kept saying, "Where's X? I thought X was here! All I see is this walking tree!" He came into class the next day in his NIN shirt and wearing an earring, like "SEE?! All better now?!" We both started giggling, and became friends.

Teasing can take two directions, one good, one bad.

Good teasing is when I like someone and after having gotten to know them, I like them even more, and I want to provoke a few unbidden responses from him. It's like playing, but far more serious and with romantic tones. I want to see how he responds to my closer approach. It's chemistry.

Bad teasing is when I'm trying to purposely run someone I don't like or trust into the ground. I hardly ever employ that. It's not laudable.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII

As an IT, I would like to say that I wish more EFs would tease me, but I think I end up accidentally scaring them off a lot of the times...
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

MBTI
    EN?P
    Enneagram

Yes! But not all ITs. Just the ones I love!

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    Do EFs like to tease ITs ?
    Uh, only if they're cute!

And there's your answer.

PS On a more real note with my IT female friends --- NO. They are not fun at all to tease and joke with. WAYYYYY too serious to even have fun teasing.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Yes

If I notice they're too uncomfortable with it, I'll ease up. Also, those that ignore me, I leave alone. It's not my intention to annoy people.

There are two responses I aim for: a little uncomfortable blushing followed by a smile, or getting a challenge/remark back. Or even better, the combo of both reactions: getting them to blush, then smile, and then seeing them find the tenacity and pride to get back at ya
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Just like the ETs make tactless and humorless jokes to the IFs hoping to attract their attention
    That sounds about right like asking someone what turns them on in the middle of class and loud enough for everyone to hear... haha

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IDK123 View Post
    That sounds about right like asking someone what turns them on in the middle of class and loud enough for everyone to hear... haha
    So this is a bad idea? Good to know.

*jots down notes*

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    So this is a bad idea? Good to know.

*jots down notes*
    I honestly didn't get mad but it was rather awkward to say the least, haha.

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Costrin View Post
    As an IT, I would like to say that I wish more EFs would tease me, but I think I end up accidentally scaring them off a lot of the times...
    ^I'm with you on this one. I think I end up scaring them off!

And the way Amargith describes what she aims to get out of an IT is pretty much me to a 'T'. I see it the same way she does, two reactions. And those are pretty much the two reactions I give, especially if what they say is embarrasing and I KNOW she says it just to get a reaction out of me!

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I get teased by EFs all the time. I don't think it's just the ITs who get this done to them. If someone does that to me then I'm usually like "Uhh why are you talking to me?" in my mind. It's probably an introvert thing, I just think it's very annoying when someone says something to me without a real purpose. This is different from when friends do it, simply because I'm comfortable with them in my life and I realize they are trying to make conversation. But an acquaintance? No, I usually let people in, people don't barge in to my life. But yeah, my point is is that being teased in general is very annoying, and it seems the EFs are more prone to teasing from what I've observed. If you REALLY want to talk to an introvert I'd say that you start a conversation, an ACTUAL conversation. I like talking to people but not going through loops to get to the real person through their games.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)