User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Humor is a soothing medicine, and it works on many ailments, including social awkwardness, not understanding the people around you, and making a connection with a person in a way that lets them know it's all light-hearted and keeps comfort.

IT's sometimes are beyond me when it comes to stuff. Sometimes I make good solid connections that last.. but not every IT is so willing to accept me. Sometimes I feel boarded out, shut out, and worst of all: like I'm nonchalant to them. If I were to fall off the world, they wouldn't mind one bit. It's a lonely, sad feeling.. but not always the case. (As in: it isn't always the way they are being.. but their attitude can make me feel that way anyways.)

I tease IT's because humor is easy, and comes and goes and keeps everyone feeling human. People like comedy.

I agree entirely with wild horses: Playing games is seen as manipulation if it's not taken in the literal sense (video games, board games, etc.) and I don't think I'm much for manipulating people.. I'm pretty honest and forth right.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i think enfp's are just a lil feisty...we're kinda playful in a teasing way sometimes...not towards any specific type though...i see other types do this too though... so i don't think it's just an ef thing or even just an extravert thing.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

^ Agreed I definitely know ISTJ's love teasing bits of humor because it is something everyone has in common.. and more importantly, it's a safe topic. People like safe topics, so once you're in this "its okay to tease" realm of security, it's hard to leave it.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I'm an INTJ female and I like to tease ISTJ males. But it comes from the fact that I understand them very well. I know my limits.
    Is not to be held accuntable for peeling errors.

MBTI
    ENFP

It's just a way of communication for us.. and it usually signals our affection... It's playful and usually fun... especially if you are in tune with the other person and know them well enough to know what they would find funny... Also teasing allows you to say things that perhaps you wouldn't when you are being completely serious... it is often a window into our true feelings which are usually deeply affectionate towards people!
    ... couldn't drag me away

eljko Ranatovic: argus
    eljko Ranatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    eljko Ranatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

MBTI
    ENfP

Quote Originally Posted by Wild horses View Post
    It's just a way of communication for us.. and it usually signals our affection... It's playful and usually fun... especially if you are in tune with the other person and know them well enough to know what they would find funny... Also teasing allows you to say things that perhaps you wouldn't when you are being completely serious... it is often a window into our true feelings which are usually deeply affectionate towards people!
    Nice way to put it, Wild horses... It isn't always very useful and I really have to hold it back, but the more I like someone, the more I'll tease them.

Ghehe, I even do this when I have a major crush on someone. Sadly, some girls do not appreciate this/attracted to it, but some do and they're the kinda persons I just love; I can't help it. And owh yeah, nothing amuses me more than them teasing me, it's like an love catalyst

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i love when i find someone who plays like that
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    iNtJ

Yeah, they do. And then the ITs tease right back. It's only fun that way. Unless you're an ESFJ that would take me too seriously.

MBTI
    ISFJ

I tease everyone unless I've deemed that person too touchy. But I never have specific targets in mind. It's always quick and random.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild horses View Post
    In that case I will try to be more playful in this cases.
    Since there were cases where I have thrown EFs out of balance with my actions.