User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Scarlett Johansson is the prettiest, sexiest, whateveriest.

Sarah Jessica Parker looks like a horse. Hilary Swank looks like a dude.

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Uggh...when people start talking about celebrities being ugly, I can't help but think...good god, the Common Man is lower than dirt if some of these people are considered ugly by many!! I wouldn't consider anyone in this thread so far 'Ugly'.

But I suppose I try to see positive characteristics in everyone since my own self esteem is so pathetic and I am far from ideal.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I have a crush on Cate Blanchett.

Who called Sarah Silverman ugly? Are you freakin' blind and deaf? She's hawt AND funny. She's probably my second pick.

Amy Winehouse. Yeah. There's your ugg.

Lindsay Lohan's skeleton is also pretty horrific.
    INFJ
    4w5

MBTI
    I

Quote Originally Posted by MrME View Post
    I have a crush on Cate Blanchett.

Who called Sarah Silverman ugly? Are you freakin' blind and deaf? She's hawt AND funny. She's probably my second pick.
    I think she's ugly, I just don't see it in her. She's way overrated in my eyes, maybe not exactly ugly but closer to ugly than pretty. I'm not digging the face at all, especially the eyebrows. Her comedy is overrated too. I don't hate her, that's just my opinion.

You can see what happens when you divide people up by personality. Soon you are dividing them up by appearance.

And dividing people up by appearance is the same as dividing them up by somatic type.

This should come as no surprise as, "Personality Types", was written to complement Somatic Types.

Dividing people up by somatic types is no longer acceptable since the end of WW II. But dividing us up by personality types is.

We know that dividing us up by somatic types is a sign of a sick and disordered mind.

But we have yet to learn that dividing us up by personality is also a sign of a sick and disordered mind.

MBTI
    ENTJ

Do you know who's ugly? Chloe Sevigny. But she's also pretty damned awesome. I wish I was that cool. The fact that she's in the business she's in, and hasn't had her nose done, is a sign of great character, imo.

As for gorgeousness, I am in love with French girls for some reason. The model Laetitia Casta and the actress Ludivine Sagnier. Would definitely bat for their team!
    "Only an irrational dumbass, would burn Jews." - Jaguar

"please give concise answers in plain English" - request from Provoker

MBTI
    ENTP

Default way back throwbacks

I don't wanna!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    I think she's ugly, I just don't see it in her. She's way overrated in my eyes, maybe not exactly ugly but closer to ugly than pretty. I'm not digging the face at all, especially the eyebrows. Her comedy is overrated too. I don't hate her, that's just my opinion.
    I'm going to work very hard not to go off on my tirade against the word "overrated." It's a non-critique that's poisoned the Internet.

That said, if you don't care for her, you're certainly welcome to that opinion.
    INFJ
    4w5

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Kangirl View Post
    Do you know who's ugly? Chloe Sevigny. But she's also pretty damned awesome. I wish I was that cool. The fact that she's in the business she's in, and hasn't had her nose done, is a sign of great character, imo.
    What's your take on her on-screen blowjob in The Brown Bunny?
    INFJ
    4w5

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Kangirl View Post
    She might be what's known as "hollywood ugly". Which is still pretty hot for normal people.
    I don't wanna!