User Tag List

First 45678 Last

Results 51 to 60 of 153

  1. #51
    Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    7,917

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    Bingo. How brilliant are you if you walk around with toilet paper on your shoe?
    Einstein was a well known sensotard.

  2. #52
    Once Was Synarch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    8,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    Squirrels, raccoons, mice... do the same thing - they treat the outside world as their interior. I think the ability to reflect on our experience is what makes humans unique.


    You're not really strengthening your argument.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

  3. #53
    Senior Member Grayscale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    MBTI
    istp
    Posts
    1,962

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    and i am really confident in my ability to understand the people i'm with.
    i dont doubt that, but for the same reason i still disagree. the question of importance is to what depth does "quality" socializing go?

    my point is, why wouldnt an extrovert think they could really understand other people so easily? think about it...

  4. #54
    The Memes Justify the End EcK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    738
    Socionics
    ILE None
    Posts
    7,262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    Einstein was a well known sensotard.
    See, just as I said.
    You just missed an obvious metaphore!:rolli:
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

    Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

    “I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

    "Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

  5. #55
    Senior Member King sns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    6,748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    and... salesman?

    no...i'm the one getting other people to talk...it's not the erin show when i'm in the room...not all extraverts are that way.
    yea, same here.
    My goal has to do with the other person's happiness usually, not trying to sell anything but smiles. Usually takes getting a decent read on someone to figure out what's going to make them happy.

  6. #56
    Was E.laur Laurie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp
    Posts
    6,075

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    Einstein was a well known sensotard.
    He was a dummeh.

  7. #57
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    Einstein was a well known sensotard.
    i thought it was widely accepted that he was an intp...no?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  8. #58
    Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    7,917

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post


    You're not really strengthening your argument.
    Well the part about animals was tongue-and-cheek. But what are your thoughts on it?

  9. #59
    Senior Member King sns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    6,748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grayscale View Post
    i dont doubt that, but for the same reason i still disagree. the question of importance is to what depth does "quality" socializing go?

    my point is, why wouldnt an extrovert think they could really understand other people so easily? think about it...

    I'm not sure what you're asking. But just because we're extroverts doesn't mean that we're constantly skimming the crowd ALL the time. Sometimes it means a deep and meaningful connection with one person. It often also depends on the environment.

  10. #60
    Intriguing.... Quinlan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo
    Posts
    3,005

    Default

    I don't know about most introverts, some might think they are superior but I think a lot also see the value in being extraverted. I sometimes thing it would be great to be extraverted, it has a lot of advantages in terms of education and career wise.

Similar Threads

  1. What Do You Think About When You See This Picture?
    By Mal12345 in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-07-2014, 11:18 AM
  2. What do Sensors think about when on auto pilot?
    By Elfboy in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 11-30-2011, 08:11 AM
  3. What do you think about?
    By proteanmix in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 04-06-2008, 01:48 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO