User Tag List

First 31112131415 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    Probably I have used wrong words/term. What I was saying is that you want to talk with people and chat with them. To me it look like that this is your main forum activity.
    but with me...it's forming connections...always relating and feeling close...sharing a moment...even if it's a small one. it never feels shallow.

i just really do thrive on it...people are fascinating to me...not much makes me happier than some get together with a lot of interesting people having real conversations...good music and a cocktail...so much fun.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    I have alot of friends and acquaintance, I party two times a week etc.

I know that many extroverts are not like that. But that probably depends on age of a person also.

I don't understand why would someone want to spend so much time around people?

Everyone who want to talk about this they can reply in "How Es think?" thread since I don't want to sabotage this one.
    What I was hinting at was that you must first destroy your preconceived idea of "how Es think" before you can accept our points. Like the "small talk" thing etc

At the end of the day, the simplest answer is "that's how we are wired". If I would turn the question on it's head would you be able to answer it? Besides, you already know why we do what we do, in part. You are in a forum, are you not

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

How to get in that hot ENFP's pants this weekend.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

MBTI
    EN?P
    Enneagram

Whiskey.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Army View Post
    Whiskey.
    So you mean that whiskey is the way to get in that hot ENFP's pants this weekend, or that you think about whiskey primarily when you're alone?

...or BOTH?
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

I'm not the most E of the Es. In fact, I'm pretty borderline as far as extroversion goes (though my Fe is in charge), but I'll give it a go anyway, especially since I'm on of those "extroverted" types that requires a lot of alone time and personal space.

Usually what I think about most when I'm alone is how to get to the very genesis of a thought or feeling, find where it came into being and discover it's true meaning. Like, the hermeneutics of words, emotions. I spend hours breaking things into little pieces in my mind, then write them down when I feel some glowing object surface from the rubble.

I also mull over how best to cope with things that are bothering me, or what I could surprise a friend with, or a prank I could pull to make my mother laugh if she's been depressed.

Mostly I like to think about what love used to feel like.

I think my alone time is spent allowing my Ni to ramble around and explore in safety or tend to my Fe under the cover of darkness.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

In romantic relationships, I find that I enjoy introverts more. In friendships, I enjoy both introverts and extroverts. With my extroverted friends I tend to have more raw fun with them and I really need and value that in my life, and with my introverted friends, they give the impression (regardless if it's really true or false) that they take a little more time to understand me fully and I need and value that too. I'm also interested in the introverts thoughts a little bit more because they're more mysterious, and that makes it seem like you're really learning something juicy, even if it's not. lol

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    I'm not the most E of the Es. In fact, I'm pretty borderline as far as extroversion goes (though my Fe is in charge), but I'll give it a go anyway, especially since I'm on of those "extroverted" types that requires a lot of alone time and personal space.

Usually what I think about most when I'm alone is how to get to the very genesis of a thought or feeling, find where it came into being and discover it's true meaning. Like, the hermeneutics of words, emotions. I spend hours breaking things into little pieces in my mind, then write them down when I feel some glowing object surface from the rubble.

I also mull over how best to cope with things that are bothering me, or what I could surprise a friend with, or a prank I could pull to make my mother laugh if she's been depressed.

Mostly I like to think about what love used to feel like.

I think my alone time is spent allowing my Ni to ramble around and explore in safety or tend to my Fe under the cover of darkness.
    awwww!!!!!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

people, who are not worth to be thought about
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

what do extroverts think about when they're alone?
    So many things that I am having difficulty grasping this question as well as formulating any kind of coherent response.

I'm alone more often than not, and oftentimes even when "with" others I am still quite alone with my thoughts in my head.

Everything that I find fascinating and meaningful to and about life I spend time thinking about. And that happens to be a lot of things, ranging from the purely theoretical to the highly personal. Sometimes I analyze, sometimes I organize ideas, sometimes I run with a new idea or theory, it really all depends.

For example, today, I have primarily been thinking about music and musical theory.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles