User Tag List

First 21011121314 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    Why would someone want to be a female?

It's not about want.

(p.s you are wrong about small talk. I hate to say this to an INTJ but you don't really know as much as you think about this.)
    I am perfectly aware of the fact that my position is quite subjective.

Also I am generalizing since I am interested in stereotypical side of extroversion.

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    I am perfectly aware of the fact that my position is quite subjective.

Also I am generalizing since I am interested in stereotypical side of extroversion.
    Whose stereotypical perspective, though?

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

I guess when i'm not thinking about what's in front of me, or other people i'm thinking of my job and school. so in my head it goes.

"nursing nursing nursing nursing. bathroom. nursing nursing nursing nursing. food. nursing nursing. guitar hero. nursing nursing nursing. maybe i'll take a nap."

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    I'd like to hear a whale's perspective on the issue
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    I know and I am not upset about what happened. I did not want to come as antagonist(more or less) but it looks like I did.

I see that no one managed to get see my point. Which is that everybody needs people but why would someone want to be energized by them?
    As a person I am like a baloon of neutrality, people don't energize me or drain me. What is probably because of other letters and their strength.
    What I am saying is that you can get some bonus without becoming "addictive" to people. To me entire thing looks like a handicap of some kind. (I am not trying to insult anyone with this)

Es usually like small talk. While I don't see the point of it in almost all cases.
    What I am saying is that while you are energyzing yourself you could do something else.
    enfp's/entp's HATE small talk...at least the ones i've known...irl and on here.

big N...wants to go deep.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    * Would it be weird to go to a movie by myself? Could I get someone else to go with me?
    LOL, I love you. To date, I've still never had the balls to go to a movie alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post

Very true. The first week of college was horrible for me, it was just a massive ball of small talk. "Hey, where are you from? What's your major? What other schools did you get in to?", and the entire time I'm just thinking "Can we just skip to the bffs 4 lyfe ^_^ stage please?".

Then again, there's always the conversations that go like this instead, "Hey, where are you from? What's your major? What other schools did you get in to? Wanna get drunk?"

------------------------------------

To answer the question in the thread, I take my time alone to do the following:
    - Actually get shit done (probably still doesn't happen)
    - Wonder what everyone else is doing
    - Look at my relationships with everyone else and evaluate them
    - Recall my past few social events, and replay them in my head
    - Think of random awesome projects that I will show to one of my other friends who actually gets stuff done and will keep me on track to finish it.
    - Be bored
    - REALLY bored
    - Blast insanely loud music to get rid of the alone feeling
    - Plan cool stuff for my group of friends and I to do
    - etc
    The probability that I was procrastinating when I was typing this post:

P(have big assignment due) = 0.6
    P(posting on TypoC) = 0.2
    P(having big assignment due | posting on TypoC) = 0.7

P(posting on TypoC | having big assignment due) = .......

Eh, I'll finish it later.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i've gone to the movie by myself. i like it...it's weird/different. i like to put myself in unusual positions for some reason. i like to go eat by myself too and sit at the bar and talk to the bartender.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    I have alot of friends and acquaintance, I party two times a week etc.

I know that many extroverts are not like that. But that probably depends on age of a person also.

I don't understand why would someone want to spend so much time around people?

Everyone who want to talk about this they can reply in "How Es think?" thread since I don't want to sabotage this one.

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post

Probably I have used wrong words/term. What I was saying is that you want to talk with people and chat with them. To me it look like that this is your main forum activity.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Cenomite View Post
    LOL, I love you. To date, I've still never had the balls to go to a movie alone.

Very true. The first week of college was horrible for me, it was just a massive ball of small talk. "Hey, where are you from? What's your major? What other schools did you get in to?", and the entire time I'm just thinking "Can we just skip to the bffs 4 lyfe ^_^ stage please?".

Then again, there's always the conversations that go like this instead, "Hey, where are you from? What's your major? What other schools did you get in to? Wanna get drunk?"

------------------------------------

To answer the question in the thread, I take my time alone to do the following:
    - Actually get shit done (probably still doesn't happen)
    - Wonder what everyone else is doing
    - Look at my relationships with everyone else and evaluate them
    - Recall my past few social events, and replay them in my head
    - Think of random awesome projects that I will show to one of my other friends who actually gets stuff done and will keep me on track to finish it.
    - Be bored
    - REALLY bored
    - Blast insanely loud music to get rid of the alone feeling
    - Plan cool stuff for my group of friends and I to do
    - etc
    yeah...i like to skip that stage too...i only like to talk about things i care about. i only care about someone's major if it tells me what they're passionate about and i can figure out the inner workings of their brain...haha...but yeah...let's go have a drink! that sounds like fun!

and they can tell me all about their boyfriend or their family or their dreams or talents or whatever...just don't tell me about practical stuff...or i'll get tired fast and have to go home...blah
    -Jim Morrison