6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Default The Name Game

Try it!
    1. YOUR REAL NAME: Diane

2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first 3 letters of real name plus -izzle) Diaizzle

3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color and favorite animal): Pink Penguin

4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (your middle name and street you live on): Elizabeth Court

5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2
    letter of your first name): Juddi (lol!)

6. YOUR SUPERHERO/CRIMINAL NAME: (Your 2nd favorite color, and Favorite Drink) : Yellow Black and Tan

7. YOUR IRAQI NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, 1st letter of your last name, 2nd letter of your moms maiden name, 3rd letter of your dads name, 1st letter of a siblings first name, and last Letter of your moms first name) : Idjulh

8 .. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (parents' middle names): Beth Joseph

9. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one of your pets): Black Meadow

10. Your ghetto girl namefirst 3 letters of your first name and Add -iqua): Diaiqua

MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Ok, these are seriously fun sometimes. I'll play!!

1. YOUR REAL NAME: Amanda or Mandi

2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: Amaizzle [that's interesting sounding...] Manizzle [rofl]

3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color and favorite animal): Blue Cat

4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (your middle name and street you live on): Rose Perry

letter of your first name): Embam (whaa??) or Embma [no better lol..]

6. YOUR SUPERHERO/CRIMINAL NAME: (Your 2nd favorite color, and Favorite Drink) : Silver Iced Tea [...ok. Wait..was this drink as in alcoholic or in general? This was non-alcoholic...] otherwise it's Silver Amaretto Sour

7. YOUR IRAQI NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, 1st letter of your last name, 2nd letter of your moms maiden name, 3rd letter of your dads name, 1st letter of a siblings first name, and last Letter of your moms first name) : Mbemewy (There is NO way that's pronouncable...) OR Abemewy [slightly better]

8 .. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (parents' middle names): Rose Marshall [me and my mom share the same middle name...]

9. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one of your pets): Black Faybelle

10. Your ghetto girl namefirst 3 letters of your first name and Add -iqua): Amaiqua or Maniqua (LOL)
    Don't hate me because you're beautiful.
    4w5

http://www.mangabullet.com/visitme/ImaginAries.png

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

1. YOUR REAL NAME: Jeremy

2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first 3 letters of real name plus -izzle) Jerizzle

3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color and favorite animal): Blue Cat

4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (your middle name and street you live on): Lee Porter

letter of your first name): Harje

6. YOUR SUPERHERO/CRIMINAL NAME: (Your 2nd favorite color, and Favorite Drink) : Green Water

7. YOUR IRAQI NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, 1st letter of your last name, 2nd letter of your moms maiden name, 3rd letter of your dads name, 1st letter of a siblings first name, and last Letter of your moms first name) : Erhovja

8 .. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (parents' middle names): Allen Teresa

9. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one of your pets): Black Kitty

10. Your ghetto girl namefirst 3 letters of your first name and Add -iqua): Jeriqua
    "Can you set me free from this dark inner world? Save me now, last beats in the soul.."

Fonewearl and proud of it!

I (85%) - N (80%) - F (35%) - P (90%)
    O: 94% C: 18% E: 21% A: 94% N: 38%
    9w1 (SP, SX, SO)
    (9, 5, 4)
    RCUAI (Primary Calm)

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

1. YOUR REAL NAME: Kyle

2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first 3 letters of real name plus -izzle) Kylizzle

3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color and favorite animal): Red Tiger

4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (your middle name and street you live on): Justin Dock

letter of your first name): Mauky

6. YOUR SUPERHERO/CRIMINAL NAME: (Your 2nd favorite color, and Favorite Drink) : Black Milk [ew]

7. YOUR IRAQI NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, 1st letter of your last name, 2nd letter of your moms maiden name, 3rd letter of your dads name, 1st letter of a siblings first name, and last Letter of your moms first name) : Yumvrjy

8 .. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (parents' middle names): Wilhelm Rae

9. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one of your pets): Black Kaiser [badass! Too bad Goths suck]

10. Your ghetto girl namefirst 3 letters of your first name and Add -iqua): Kyliqua

MBTI
    ESFJ

1. YOUR REAL NAME: Michael

2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first 3 letters of real name plus -izzle) Micizzle

3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color and favorite animal): Red Orangutan

4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (your middle name and street you live on): Anthony Fuller (good one!)

letter of your first name): Llomi (also good!)

6. YOUR SUPERHERO/CRIMINAL NAME: (Your 2nd favorite color, and Favorite Drink) : Black Lambic

7. YOUR IRAQI NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, 1st letter of your last name, 2nd letter of your moms maiden name, 3rd letter of your dads name, 1st letter of a siblings first name, and last Letter of your moms first name) : Isduhma (sweet)

8 .. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (parents' middle names): Earl Maria (LOL)

9. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one of your pets): Black Shakespeare (more of a hip-hop name, I think)

10. Your ghetto girl namefirst 3 letters of your first name and Add -iqua): Miciqua
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

MBTI
    iNtP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Try it!
    1. YOUR REAL NAME: Laine

2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first 3 letters of real name plus -izzle) Lai-izzle

3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color and favorite animal): Greenred Leaf Dragon

4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (your middle name and street you live on): Elizabeth Green Bluffs

letter of your first name): Rugla (ew)

6. YOUR SUPERHERO/CRIMINAL NAME: (Your 2nd favorite color, and Favorite Drink) : Red water... i don't know

7. YOUR IRAQI NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, 1st letter of your last name, 2nd letter of your moms maiden name, 3rd letter of your dads name, 1st letter of a siblings first name, and last Letter of your moms first name) : Agrlbre (hmmmm)

8 .. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (parents' middle names): Marie John

9. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one of your pets): Black Milo

10. Your ghetto girl namefirst 3 letters of your first name and Add -iqua): Laiiqua
    [B]Ti=Ne>Ni>Fe>Te=Fi>Si>Se

LII

Quote Originally Posted by Nocap
    Quote Originally Posted by laintpe
    Quote Originally Posted by Nocap
    Ideally I'll be the woman

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Try it!
    1. YOUR REAL NAME: Sohaila

2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first 3 letters of real name plus -izzle): Sohizzle

3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color and favorite animal): Black fox

4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (your middle name and street you live on): i have no middle name, woes. instead i'll use my first: Sohaila ellerslie

letter of your first name): Rajso

6. YOUR SUPERHERO/CRIMINAL NAME: (Your 2nd favorite color, and Favorite Drink) : Grey water

7. YOUR IRAQI NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, 1st letter of your last name, 2nd letter of your moms maiden name, 3rd letter of your dads name, 1st letter of a siblings first name, and last Letter of your moms first name) : Ojruhsa

8 .. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (parents' middle names): my mom has no middle name either so i'll use my brother's: Ahmad Mohammed

9. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one of your pets): Black Calcifer

10. Your ghetto girl (name first 3 letters of your first name and Add -iqua): Sohiqua

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post

3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color and favorite animal): Red Tiger
    That's the nickname of my irl intp sidekick.
    He loves tigers for some reason.

What is it with intps and wild animals
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Try it! (NO REALLY! DO TRY IT DAMN IT!)
    1. YOUR REAL NAME: Fred (written in a wierd exotic fashion) ok, fryderyk (damn you)

2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first 3 letters of real name plus -izzle) Fryizzle

3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color and favorite animal): I really want to say pink unicorn

4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (your middle name and street you live on): Dante Prokofiev

letter of your first name): Demfr what the.. hell ?

6. YOUR SUPERHERO/CRIMINAL NAME: (Your 2nd favorite color, and Favorite Drink) : 2nd? all of them? non of them? black white white russian? double negation, so... black russian!

7. YOUR IRAQI NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, 1st letter of your last name, 2nd letter of your moms maiden name, 3rd letter of your dads name, 1st letter of a siblings first name, and last Letter of your moms first name) : Rmdumaa .. dududi daa, duuu daaa palalala

8 .. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (parents' middle names): I dunno those, never asked

9. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one of your pets): Black Jade! (on the other hand some people are kinda like pets ) -scratches laintpe-

10. Your ghetto girl namefirst 3 letters of your first name and Add -iqua): Fryiqua\Freiqua
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII

1. YOUR REAL NAME: Adam

2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first 3 letters of real name plus -izzle) Adaizzle

3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color and favorite animal): Black Octopus

4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (your middle name and street you live on): Christian Cedar

letter of your first name): Piead

6. YOUR SUPERHERO/CRIMINAL NAME: (Your 2nd favorite color, and Favorite Drink) : Silver Cream Soda (lulz)

7. YOUR IRAQI NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, 1st letter of your last name, 2nd letter of your moms maiden name, 3rd letter of your dads name, 1st letter of a siblings first name, and last Letter of your moms first name) : Depuhra

8 .. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (parents' middle names): Edmond something (I can't remember my mom's middle name. I guess I'm a horrible child.)

9. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one of your pets): Black Kat

10. Your ghetto girl namefirst 3 letters of your first name and Add -iqua): Adaiqua
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin