Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Default H and R Block

What stories have you heard of them?
    Any first hand pros and cons?
    I N V I C T U S

When I've done my taxes myself, I've used their free online program with good success. If your taxes aren't complicated, it's a good option.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

Oberon

My father, who has been in real estate for thirty years or more, can quote horor story after horror story from folks who went to H&R Block. Basically Block caters to the crowd who should be doing their own taxes, but aren't sharp or confident enough to do so. Throw something complex at them, like a couple of shares of stock, and they wind up costing you money.

Enneagram
    1w2

Moved to The Bonfire
    Relationships have normal ebbs and flows. They do not automatically get better and better when the participants learn more and more about each other. Instead, the participants have to work through the tensions of the relationship (the dialectic) while they learn and group themselves and a parties in a relationships. At times the relationships is very open and sharing. Other time, one or both parties to the relationship need their space, or have other concerns, and the relationship is less open. The theory posits that these cycles occur throughout the life of the relationship as the persons try to balance their needs for privacy and open relationship.
    Interpersonal Communication Theories and Concepts
    Social Penetration Theory 1
    Social Penetration Theory 2
    Social Penetration Theory 3

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

We used them once. Uncomplicated tax situation. They screwed up at least 3 times, so much so that I had to go back those 3 times to resign stuff (one of those times actually got sent back by the IRS!) Didn't get any kind of a reduction on the fee and will NEVER deal with them again.

Oh my, I feel better.
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~