User Tag List

123 Last

Reigning Bologna Princess Rajah's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

Default Enjoying things that don't "fit" with your type

What are some examples of things you enjoy that don't necessarily "fit" with your type.

I'm an eNTP, but I absolutely love Go Fug Yourself: Because Fugly Is The New Pretty. It's the one place I get to read super-snarky commentary about something like this:

It's also where I discovered how much I love Bai Ling.

In the same vein, I love girl magazines like Allure and USWeekly, especially if I'm flying. I also like good food and wine and the feel of soft, silky fabrics. I'm a bit sensorish in that regard.

How about you?

I... suppose. Yeah!

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

I go from intense hatred to complete elation in the span of seconds when it comes to my sports teams. It's very odd. Germany's loss to those dirty italians in 06 sent me into a mild depressed state for about 7 days, and when the Giants won the super bowl you'd thought I'd just slept with Scarlett Johansson or something.

Reigning Bologna Princess Rajah's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    I go from intense hatred to complete elation in the span of seconds when it comes to my sports teams. It's very odd. Germany's loss to those dirty italians in 06 sent me into a mild depressed state for about 7 days, and when the Giants won the super bowl you'd thought I'd just slept with Scarlett Johansson or something.
    I know what you mean. I am a rabid Florida Gators fan.

*chomp*

I... suppose. Yeah!

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I seriously love What Not to Wear, despite lacking any symblance of fashion sense myself

I enjoy pretending to be drunk when sober, but drinking, and catcalling construction workers

I love emoticons, though I'm pretty unemotional IRL
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ENTP

Well, i have a strange major for INTP, which is fashion design. But then again i'm borderline Extrovert, and i work like an ENTP.

I enjoy soothing my soul by music and watching/reading time to time (like how NF's do)

and very into emotional stories. Though i can't cry like others as well, i love that intense emotions the characters show and how it hits me. The feeling in my heart... It's so beautiful...

Also i like to at least put 1 smiley in any medium length posts, so i don't look like a cold INTJ robot

MBTI
    I

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    Haha, that was incredible. Go Giants.

I actually am similar in a way - I tend to shift from neutrality to anger to neutrality again very quickly.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

I love love love the Fug sistahs. I love the set up ... then the picture ... then the punch line formula. Those are seriously funny women.

I watch What Not To Wear.

I own about 100 bottles of perfume, and as often as possible, I buy the body lotion, body powder, shower gel, etc. etc. to go with

MBTI
    INFx

I'm fascinated by history and historical fashion/costumes, which could be considered kind of SJ-ish. I'm also intensely sensitive to beauty and beautiful things. Unlike the stereotypical N, I actually have a good fashion sense (or at least a unique one) and I do put effort into expressing myself, my values and my love of beauty through the way I dress. This might be considered kind of SFP-ish.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

Violent films, games and sports.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    567?
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Rajah View Post
    I know what you mean. I am a rabid Florida Gators fan.

*chomp*

Uh oh, Seminole here! *chop*

I'm liking some sappy alt-country music right now. I like gossiping (not the awful mean kind, though. I need to man up.). I like fashion - playing with colors, patterns, shapes, proportions, etc. I'm pretty crafty - when I make things, I care more about making interesting color combos or patterns than conveying some abstract statement.
    ALL AROUND THE WORLD PEOPLE EATIN' GUMBO