User Tag List

First 56789 Last

MBTI
    fool

I was the handyman at home, if something broke, I'd need to fix it.. Does that count?
    Definately! I'm so inpractical it's embarrassing

I need sports in order to stay sane
    I enjoy being the goofy loony one sometimes in a group of friends, lightens the atmosphere and is a great stress reliever.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

I am addicted to adrenaline, sensation, and being "on edge." I drive fast, I love playing games like paintball, capture the flag, I love roller coasters, I get excited when taking off and landing [and turbulence YAY] in airplanes. I love the rush of being scared, I love getting that "fight or flight" charge.

There is such a rush of mental activity, of acute attention and awareness, during these situations. My mind races at double, triple speed, plotting escape routes or looking for cover or anticipating when to weave in between these two cars. I absolutely love it.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I like makeup and other aesthetics, and have some knack for them to boot.

I'm still not very detail-oriented though, I can lose my car keys right in front of me if I'm not careful where I put them down.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

I hate conflict myself, but I thoroughly enjoy watching other people argue and scream at each other, as long as I am not involved. I get a kick out of watching people freak out about the stupidest things.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

I don't think the 't shirt + bad jeans' combo as my ideal clothing style.
    (Ok that's what I'm wearing now but that's because I woke up an hour ago and am not planning to go out before another 2 hours).

I'm rather quiet at home, and quite intpish with my family. entp with my friends\other people
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I like to build and fix things. I'm not known for being particularly mechanically inclined, but I love to tinker with things...take them apart, put them back together. When stuff is broken, I usually try to fix it myself first (unless it's my car, which is very much a mystery to me).
    "I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference."

Robert Frost

ESTPs dab in everything anyway so I don't think I do anything that doesn't fit me in the real world

That said... online most ESTPs wouldn't bother with a time wasting forum like this :P They would be much more likely to waste time on some online MMO

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I seriously love What Not to Wear, despite lacking any symblance of fashion sense myself
    I'm right there with you!!! Oops, but it's normal for me to like WNTW... ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Dwigie View Post
    I hate it when emotional people can't get a grip.
    I love to "dwell, munch, analyze" the past(usually my own). It does give you some insights for the future.
    This is very INFJ.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post

I'm still not very detail-oriented though, I can lose my car keys right in front of me if I'm not careful where I put them down.
    I'll politely refrain from telling you that that is not personality-related. It's an, er, harbinger.
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer