User Tag List

First 456781656 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

I cannot figure out how to change our new vacuum's setting so it vacuums the floor. And I've been abandoned with it, being expected to vacuum half the house.
    We are not poets
    We have no right to make amendments

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I accidentally wear old pairs of glasses that do not allow me to see properly.

I cannot resist systematically jumping vertically to reach certain targets (shop signs, tree branches,...) only to be stared at, if not glared at, by other pedestrians or shopkeepers.

At Uni, I usually learn about the subject extensively and eventually read course material, but only a year or two after the exam.

When walking, I like breathing in 14 paces, holding my breath 14 paces and exhaling another 14 paces (number of paces varies).

only bites when provoked
    MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by oberon67 View Post
    NOTE: Do not EVER tell a woman that you're reminded of such biscuit dough containers as she opens the button on her jeans.
    But...but...but... it is like that!
    I 100%, N 88%, T 88%, J 75%

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion and mine alone, it does not mean I cannot change my mind, nor does it guarantee that my comments are related to any deep-seated convictions. Take everything I say with a whole snowplow worth of salt and call me in the morning, if you can.

MBTI
    INTP

I'm going to go watch the Perseid meteor shower tonight.

And I'm hauling enough gear with me for a small army, like a doofus.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by targo View Post
    you wanna explain that to my husband along with the statement yup......
    but I'm still guilty of it now and then...
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTP

- I find that cashier, who's probably between 16-17 at the gasstation attractive.

- I'm allways late for meetings etc. and I mostly lie about why I'm late. Truth is that I'm allways surprised at how quickly time flies.

- I once poured bleach into my hair thinking it would make it turn blond (it didn't).

- As a child, I had a pet rooster by the name "Gokke" he lost his mind due to the lack of female company.
    Verbal IQ Test

SubFacor IQ score = 65
    Subscale percentile = 1

You appear to have a very limited vocabulary and lack the ability to identify the correct responses for a variety of different questions. A deficient vocabulary can hinder you in many ways; you may struggle to find the correct words when speaking, fail to understand what others are communicating to you, or come across as inarticulate to others.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

- I still try to hide things that won't even get me in trouble if they were known. Like, I will go to Borders after work and buy a book, then feel a compulsion to hide it in my bookbag so that no questions will be asked. (I think in the past it was because my parents always interfered or were critical... so it was easier to avoid any potential displeasure.)

- Sometimes I disclose too much, then feel embarrassed afterwards.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Tayshaun View Post
    I cannot resist systematically jumping vertically to reach certain targets (shop signs, tree branches,...) only to be stared at, if not glared at, by other pedestrians or shopkeepers.
    Yes!

I'm like that as well!

Whether vertical or horizontal or in an urban setting or a natural setting. I simply like to jump. I can't play basketball for the life of me, but I do adore DDR for allowing me to [bust a] move.

I'm terrible at finding a specific letter in the alphabet. For Example, if I needed to file something between two folders, respectively marked A-M & N-Z, for individuals' last names and the individuals' last name was Q, I would have to start at the beginning of the alphabet until I made it up to Q.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quirks when eating M&Ms, Skittles, Starburst, or other colorful candies
    1. I must have four. But they must be paired into two colors. I will put one colored pair into one side of my mouth, and the other colored pair into the other side. I will then bite into them simultaneously.
    2. I must have four in two-colored pairs, but the pairs will be divided. However, I will place one of each color into one side of the mouth, and one of each color on the other side, where I will bite down simultaneously.
    3. If I decide to have a handful of candy, I must have an equal number of each color.

^^^Would anyone consider the above to be because of an inferior Se function?^^^

Other Quirks
    • Sometimes when I'm eating, I must have an equal amount of chewing on both sides of my mouth.
    • When eating a cheeseburger and fries, I must eat all the fries first before I touch the burger. If I get Burger King and even forget to eat the fries that fell out of the box into the bag after eating the burger, I feel compelled to get another meal so that I do not repeat the same mistake.
    • I eat my boogers, because studies show that it's actually good for you, and I have a theory of my own to support that.
    • I often feel the need to sterilize my shower after every use. And before I get in, I always remove the hair that gets stuck on the drain...and I don't want to know which body part it came from.
    • I find Disney cartoons quite erotic -- especially Aladdin, The Little Mermaid, and The Lion King.
    • I don't know if it's a quirk or that I'm much more sane than most, but I cannot stand eating when babies are around. Their sloppy eating skills are worse than watching adults slurp and chew with their mouth open, and I don't know why people are disgusted by that, but not by watching babies slobber their food all over the table.
    • Imagining myself looking inside a container full of maggots whets my appetite -- for some reason, maggots remind me of elbow macaroni.
    • I hate the sound of screaming kids. I wish parents could keep a bottle of chloroform with them when they go out in public with the kids.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    Quirks when eating M&Ms, Skittles, Starburst, or other colorful candies
    1. I must have four. But they must be paired into two colors. I will put one colored pair into one side of my mouth, and the other colored pair into the other side. I will then bite into them simultaneously.
    2. I must have four in two-colored pairs, but the pairs will be divided. However, I will place one of each color into one side of the mouth, and one of each color on the other side, where I will bite down simultaneously.
    3. If I decide to have a handful of candy, I must have an equal number of each color.

^^^Would anyone consider the above to be because of an inferior Se function?^^^

Other Quirks
    • Sometimes when I'm eating, I must have an equal amount of chewing on both sides of my mouth.
    • When eating a cheeseburger and fries, I must eat all the fries first before I touch the burger. If I get Burger King and even forget to eat the fries that fell out of the box into the bag after eating the burger, I feel compelled to get another meal so that I do not repeat the same mistake.
    • I eat my boogers, because studies show that it's actually good for you, and I have a theory of my own to support that.
    • I often feel the need to sterilize my shower after every use. And before I get in, I always remove the hair that gets stuck on the drain...and I don't want to know which body part it came from.
    • I find Disney cartoons quite erotic -- especially Aladdin, The Little Mermaid, and The Lion King.
    • I don't know if it's a quirk or that I'm much more sane than most, but I cannot stand eating when babies are around. Their sloppy eating skills are worse than watching adults slurp and chew with their mouth open, and I don't know why people are disgusted by that, but not by watching babies slobber their food all over the table.
    • Imagining myself looking inside a container full of maggots whets my appetite -- for some reason, maggots remind me of elbow macaroni.
    • I hate the sound of screaming kids. I wish parents could keep a bottle of chloroform with them when they go out in public with the kids.
    That was... err... interesting. I'll highlight the ones that seem reasonably normal, and the rest are... well... a bit atypical? Have you talked to a therapist recently?