User Tag List

Page 55 of 63 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast

Thread: Admit something silly about yourself

5w4 sp/sx

Well, he should have known about the risk involved when he put up that poster!
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

I can't stand assortments of bright colors - like in comic books for example.

I have very narrow and silly interests and obsess over them and find a way to share them with every person I come into contact with. After a while, I move onto something else, but, if something I hear or see triggers it, I will share it. And it's very rarely something that is productive or will get one anywhere.

For example: In Alabama, each county has a corresponding code, a number, which is on every car tag according to the county they're from. The codes are assigned to each county alphabetically, except for 1-3, which are by population. The tag numbers start with the county code and then a letter follows and then more numbers and letter. But basically, when you see an Alabama car tag, you can know which county the people are from by the number on it. So, 1-3 are by population, as 1 is Jefferson County which is where Birmingham is; 2 is Mobile County; and 3 is Montgomery County. 4-67 are alphabetical. 4 is Autauga and then 67 is Winston. I won't write them all out. I have lived in Macon (46) and Lee (43) Counties. I also know the county seats of each county. At a young age I made a point to learn each county seat and their corresponding code. In college, a time in my life when I posted a lot of pictures on facebook, when I would tag my friends, I would put their county number by their name. I always thought it was kind of a cool thing that distinguished Alabama from its bordering states; Tennessee, Georgia, Mississippi, and Florida all have the county name on the tag. I have also lived in Oklahoma. No car tag code, but I made a point to learn all 77 counties and their county seats.

Surely there are some folks from Alabama on here that know what I'm referring to! I know a few others who know them all, too.

Senior Member Array

The bottom sheet cannot have a wrinkle or crease in it. Otherwise I can't sleep on it until it's fixed.

Permabanned Array
    9w1 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Metaphor View Post
    The bottom sheet cannot have a wrinkle or crease in it. Otherwise I can't sleep on it until it's fixed.
    My brother when he was a kid had to fold down the bedspread and sheets just so, smoothing them out when he got into bed. I would run in and mess them up, over and over. He'd be in tears by the time he got my mother to make me stop.

Messing with Js is fun!

Dependable Skeleton Array Engineer's Avatar
    6w5 sx/sp

I cannot be completely still when I sit down. Some part of me has to move.
    Also, if you put something on my desk that has the remote possibility of being twirled around my fingers, it will be twirled around my fingers until it flies away.
    Ego Reparate; Ob Me Non Deficiat.
    INTJ - RCOEI - sx/sp/so - Tritype: 683 (6w5-8w9-3w4) - True Neutral
    "Yeah, wisdom always chooses/These black eyes and these bruises"
    "Over the heartache that they say/Never completely goes away..."

i carry a picture of dr manhattan with me. he goes where i go.
    he's been to hong kong, bangkok, on liveboards, a few beaches,
    shopping trips, housewifery shopping.

every normal man must be tempted, at times,
    to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag,
    and begin slitting throats.
    h.l. mencken

I bought a online superhero video game, and made this awesome Saturday Morning Cartoon barbie named Galaxy Girl. I went all out. She's awesome.

I can't bring myself to play as her though. I passed it to a female friend.. "Bequeathed" it, more like. I think she'll do her right though. :rolli:

I sing to my dog, Heather. A lot. I have umpteen unique little songs that are dedicated to her that are completely inane and made-up. Her theme song is The Heather-bo-Beather Song. Different songs imply different activities... like bath time, feeding time, play time etc.

I'm insane, I know. But my dog loves it. lol

Unlimited Dancemoves ® Array AgentF's Avatar
    7w6 sx/so

sometimes i worry about zombies.
    I may be kindly, I am ordinarily gentle, but in my line of business I am obliged to will terribly what I will at all.
    ~ Catherine the Great

7w6 ❣ sx/so ❤ physical touch ❥ sanguine 70%, choleric 30% ❦