User Tag List

First 40484950515260 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

That's what cookies are there for!

When I leave the house for more than just a few minutes I say goodbye to my cats with the exact same formula: "Take care. Don't do anything stupid. I love you and I'll be back soon"
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

ThatGirl

I giggle ridiculously at my own jokes. Even when no one else thinks they are funny.

Woohoo! I thought of one!

Scream down the boulevard LadyJaye's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

I sing made up songs to my cats, usually extolling their softness. They seem to enjoy the concerts.
    7w6 so/sx

" The bird of paradise alights only on the hand that does not grasp." - John Berry

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I have an unhealthy obsession with brushing my teeth.

If I suddenly get the urge to brush them, I can't finish what I'm doing. I already had to stand up in the middle of writing this post to go brush them, because writing this made me think about them. I keep an extra toothbrush/toothpaste/mouthwash in the shower, because I like to spend like 4-5 minutes brushing them before I wash off, and then swish mouthwash around my mouth for 10-20 minutes while I wash my hair/body. I have to keep miniature disposable toothbrushes in the car/purse/laptop bag so that if I get the urge to brush them while I'm out and about I can do it. If I'm sitting in a lecture hall listening to a professor, and get the urge to brush my teeth... I can't pay attention to another word the professor says until I walk out of the room and go to the restroom to brush my teeth. I literally just can't think about anything but my teeth.

These are the little disposables:

My dentist had to write me a prescription for some intense mouthwash that builds up my teeth enamel, because I actually brush so much that I wear it away. But I have been unable to keep myself from doing it.

/awkward
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

Sometimes I replay songs over and over. Most often I can't finish a song, either changing stations or moving to the next song, especially when driving.

MBTI
    INFJ

I've never tasted alcohol and I'm in my late 20s.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    2wX so/sx

-- I sleep with a stuffed elephant and need 3 pillows to create a snuggly illusion in my bed.
    -- I love reading aloud and sometimes force my friends to listen to me read short stories over Skype.
    -- I usually can't sleep without my iPod on. I make up dramatic scenes to the music while I'm trying to go to sleep.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I often sleep in my clothes and don't bother switching into nightwear.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

1. I sleep with a stuffed elephant and a stuffed fuzzy great white shark, mostly because they don't abandon me at their own convenience and I give them a nice home.

2. Every few weeks, I have to carry an armful of books out of the bathroom to put away on the shelves, after the stack has grown too large.

3. I'm cheap, so I buy 2-liter bottles of soda at the store for $1-1.50 and fill up a 20oz bottle every day to take to work, rather than spending $1.50 on a 20oz bottle daily at work. I save a lot of money doing this.

Quote Originally Posted by Forever_Jung View Post
    My girlfriend and I have broken up, and I have since burned through an entire box of Oreos in 20 minutes.
    Edit: LOL?
    Scary... I could burn through a box of Oreos in 20 minutes without a breakup.

But I'm sorry you've broken up -- unless you felt like it was over and you wanted her gone, whereupon I'd be happy for you.

Quote Originally Posted by SuchIrony View Post
    I often sleep in my clothes and don't bother switching into nightwear.
    I do that too, sometimes. (I did it last night, although I did take off my bra through the armholes of my t-shirt.)

Sometimes I change into sleepwear.

Sometimes I don't wear underwear, or I sleep naked.

It really depends.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Metaphor View Post
    Sometimes I replay songs over and over. Most often I can't finish a song, either changing stations or moving to the next song, especially when driving.
    As long as I'm alone, I'll do that too. I can't stand it when fellow passengers constantly change stations and never finish any song. Of course it bothers me more when its a song I really like.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne