First 345671555 Last

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    Bawled through probably a full half of 50 First Dates.
    Just horrible -- that movie is an intellectual's nightmare, the plot has holes you could fly an airplane through... but I still got really choked up throughout the second half.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

only bites when provoked
    MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by targo View Post
    this is why direct deposit was invented along with auto withdrawl and overdraft protection.....
    My brother skillfully exploits me for money when he's short.

His wife is, thankfully, a J, so she keeps them from having problems too often, but it still happens because he's oblivious.
    I 100%, N 88%, T 88%, J 75%

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion and mine alone, it does not mean I cannot change my mind, nor does it guarantee that my comments are related to any deep-seated convictions. Take everything I say with a whole snowplow worth of salt and call me in the morning, if you can.

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I'm terrified of refrigerated biscuit dough containers when the POP as you open them.

I'll take different exit's home to avoid having to look at creepy faces on billboards.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

Quote Originally Posted by athenian200 View Post
    I'm 19 years old and still play video games occasionally.
    How is that silly? I'm 21 and I play PC games all the time. I've read that the dominant demographic for gamers is actually 30-somethings.

-

My silly things...

I can't buy anything without immediately regretting the purchase no matter how much I want the thing.

I have about 500 MB of desktop wallpaper and I will spend hours looking for new images because I hate all the ones I have but I almost never see the desktop because I have the windows maximized all the time.

When I'm playing a video game and my health/ammo is low I'll hide in a safe area of the map for a long time because I don't want to die.

I have several IM programs installed even though I have no one to talk to.

MBTI
    istp

my silly things.

The toenails on my big toes curl up on the sides and hurt. I'm 45 and just discovered that if I keep them trimmed short it doesn't do that.

I can't do anything without destroying my hands. I have two fingers cut off at the last knuckle. I have the end of another smashed off. The side of one of my thumbs is cut off. And right now one has a black nail where I smashed it.

When I'm low on heath in video games I like to kami kazi.

And one of my funniest things is I want my wifes job, so I don't have to do anything. (I'm gonna get into trouble for that)
    Last edited by HanoverFist; 08-11-2007 at 09:42 PM. Reason: forgot a word or two
    Scuse me, gotta run, some 'feeling type' is walking towards me trying to make something called conversation

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ExTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Or if you're mad at your mom?
    That's not actually why I avoid the cracks, it's more of a challenge type thing, or a weird quirk that I only want to step on the smooth part.

And for another silly thing, I often forget that holding hot food can burn me. In the first year of college, after having dorm food for awhile, I got into thermodynamics and some other related areas, so got used to thinking of heat and temperature as just a bunch of molecular motions, ways for entropy to change, etc, while forgetting that heat can also burn.

So, for instance, if I'm making rice and putting it in a bowl, I will be thinking about how the heat flows into and out of the rice, the entropy changes, the possible places to get work out, and than notice that my hand is nurting because the rice is hot and I'm holding it bare handed.

Oberon

Quote Originally Posted by toonia View Post
    I'm terrified of refrigerated biscuit dough containers when the POP as you open them.
    NOTE: Do not EVER tell a woman that you're reminded of such biscuit dough containers as she opens the button on her jeans.

Do not ask me how I know this...

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~ targobelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    enfp

Oberon you are BAD!!!! tsk tsk tsk

um I cried while watching 300 just last night.....
    ~t ...in need of hugs please...
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Appropriate replies to the statement "I love you" does not include "I know"
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~ targobelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    enfp

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    Appropriate replies to the statement "I love you" does not include "I know"

you wanna explain that to my husband along with the statement yup......
    ~t ...in need of hugs please...
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP