User Tag List

First 32404142434452 Last

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by ReflecttcelfeR View Post
    I'm trying to find a cut away in Family Guy of the Miley Cyrus show. Damn the interwebz!

I'm sure they're are plenty of others asking that same question. I wonder what it is, but it seems that almost every young pop star is rejected, I suppose they appear fake.
    Family Guy does a good one on Jason Mraz

[YOUTUBE="mVt6-dbkyes"]Peter Meets Jason Mraz [/YOUTUBE]

ReflecTcelfeR

Hahaha, oh Family Guy, you've gone down hill this last season, but we'll get you back someday. The writer strike killed them, they're fighting the good fight to get back.

Banned

When I was a kid and visiting at a farm I was defeated in a fight with a goose. In my defence I wasn't sure if I were allowed to fight back, because I was unaware of the rules of engagement.

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by Within View Post
    When I was a kid and visiting at a farm I was defeated in a fight with a goose. In my defence I wasn't sure if I were allowed to fight back, because I was unaware of the rules of engagement.
    That happened to be when I was a child as well! That bitch ripped my pocket right off of my elementary school uniform >:E

MBTI
    INTP

Geese are MEAN. And they don't play fair.
    Something Witty

Consulting Detective Mr. Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

I often do a Malcolm in the Middle style adress to the audience when I'm alone, because I think it's fun to imagine I'm part of a TV show! :P
    JiNe
    Ti | Fi | Ne | Si | Te | Ni | Fe | Se
    Enneagram: 5w4 sx/sp

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

Quote Originally Posted by You'reWrongI'mRight View Post
    That happened to be when I was a child as well! That bitch ripped my pocket right off of my elementary school uniform >:E
    Oooh, my friend told me a story from when he was a kid and made the mistake of trying to take a duck's egg.... She came running with the wings spread and quaking like crazy.... Knocked him down to the ground and stood on his chest and kept pecking him in the chest while flapping the wings... And here I thought ducks were the friendly ones... Guess you don't mess with their eggs!

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by You'reWrongI'mRight View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    Geese are MEAN. And they don't play fair.
    This Hyperbole and a Half blog entry is my fave goose story:

I don't know if you've ever seen a dog battling a goose/monster, but that is what I saw when I opened the door. It was like The Gladiator out there, only with way more violence and robot-sex sound effects. At first, I was like "No Rustle! BAD DOG!" because I didn't want him to kill the goose. I chased him to the other side of the yard and by the time I turned around, the goose was inside my house. I heard Boyfriend yell "OH SHIT!!!"

I ran inside to find the goose chasing Boyfriend around our living room. Boyfriend was throwing things at it and yelling "GET IT AWAY!! GET IT AWAY!!! OH MY GOD!! WHAT'S IT DOING??!!" Everything was chaos. I started throwing things too and yelling "WHAT DO I DO?? WHAT DO I DO?!!"

Boyfriend: "IT'S TRYING TO BITE ME!! WHY IS THERE A GOOSE IN OUR HOUSE, ALLIE??? WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME?!"

Me: "IDON'TKNOWIDON'TKNOWIDON'TKNOW!! GET IT! STAB IT!!!"

Boyfriend: "STAB IT?? HOW??"

At this point, the goose turned it's reptilian gaze upon me. Everything was still for a moment.

Boyfriend: "What's it doing?"

Me: "Oh God... I don't know... It's watching me..."

ReflecTcelfeR

Burn it with fire! . Mmmm... Duck.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sherlock Holmes View Post
    I often do a Malcolm in the Middle style adress to the audience when I'm alone, because I think it's fun to imagine I'm part of a TV show! :P
    I am not at all surprised to hear this coming from you...

You are fucking crazy.