User Tag List

First 234561454 Last

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~ targobelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    enfp

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    My house is a wreck but I'm on the internet. I'm the worst SJ ever.

does this mean that the NP is rubbing off on you??? lol.....

I tell you that 2 NP's living in the same house is a recipe for disaster and is quite painful for the poor lil 'J' living in the house.... lol.....
    ~t ...in need of hugs please...
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    My house is a wreck but I'm on the internet. I'm the worst SJ ever.
    No, you have to say it like this:
    "Worst! SJ! Ever!"

All right, that makes me think of some other "type" contradictions:

1. Sometimes I cry at movies. [At least it's never the "Sleepless in Seattle" types, it's where I comprehend substantial sacrifice is being made...!] For example, probably the worst was that I routinely cried at the end of "Beauty & the Beast" when Beast dies, and where Belle realizes that she loved him and now it's too late... My daughter makes fun of me for that one. Even Ella Enchanted got me a little choked up in spots (like where Ella realizes she can take charge of her life and command herself to not obey anymore). So it's still sorta NT'ey in concept, at least...

2. Occasionally I will go into "cleaning mode" and starting cleaning dishes and doing laundry like mad. Once in a while, I suddenly launch into doing all the chores I have been accumulating for weeks. It's shocking enough that people come to the window to watch.

3. I actually like having the bed being made, even if I do not do it often. I also like having a clean desk, although it is always cluttered.

4. Sometimes I secretly love what attention I get, although outwardly I would never admit it. And sometimes I *like* Fe'ing, even though in some ways it's just convention...

Quote Originally Posted by targo View Post
    I tell you that 2 NP's living in the same house is a recipe for disaster and is quite painful for the poor lil 'J' living in the house.... lol.....
    Two NPs, still making their mortgage payments on time???
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~ targobelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    enfp

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Two NPs, still making their mortgage payments on time???

this is why direct deposit was invented along with auto withdrawl and overdraft protection.....
    ~t ...in need of hugs please...
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

MBTI
    INFP

Oh, and I often catch myself attempting to memorize lotto numbers, winning horse names and sometimes the locations of valuable mineral deposits on the off-chance that I ever get transported back in time.

And I've slept in a ditch before, sober. It was just something I felt I had to do.

Quote Originally Posted by athenian200 View Post
    I'm 19 years old and still play video games occasionally.

I will play games with myself to see how long I can go reading a paper or advert without blinking...even carrying on when I can no longer focus. I often do it on the Tube when I see people staring at me, just so I know that I've not blinked before them.

I will walk home after a drunken night out just to prove that I don't fucking need a taxi. I used to live in a mountainous area, and my record was 14 miles in just over 3 hours, which I found quite impressive the next day. Until I couldn't get out of bed.

I do far sillier stuff, usually after drinking, but that's not for public consumption.
    January has April's showers
    And 2 and 2 always makes a 5

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ExTJ

I still avoid steeping on sidewalk cracks, unless I have to get somewhere quickly.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Zergling View Post
    I still avoid steeping on sidewalk cracks, unless I have to get somewhere quickly.
    Or if you're mad at your mom?
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

only bites when provoked
    MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by nottaprettygal View Post
    Hrmmmm.

---

Sometimes on sweltering hot days, I'll drive somewhere and not open the windows or turn on the AC just to see how long I can take it.
    Yeah, it's twisted - the A/C with the windows open drives me mad, but driving for no particular reason doesn't. It's totally contradictory, and you can add that to the list of silly things about me.
    I 100%, N 88%, T 88%, J 75%

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion and mine alone, it does not mean I cannot change my mind, nor does it guarantee that my comments are related to any deep-seated convictions. Take everything I say with a whole snowplow worth of salt and call me in the morning, if you can.

only bites when provoked
    MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by JivinJeffJones View Post
    I once voiced assumptions based on my misunderstandings of female anatomy and physiology in the presence of a former childbirth educator.
    You know what's sad? I've had at least two girls try to describe female nether regions to me, and I'm still uncertain of what is actually down there and how it works. Yes, I've had a number of biology classes (including higher education classes), but none of it really explained it to me. I have tons of abstract knowledge about the subject...

Quote Originally Posted by Eldanen View Post
    Haha. I relate to all the air conditioning and heating posts, including driving with the windows down and the heater on when it's cold, so I get that perfect balance of temeperature, and then turning the AC down at home and wrapping up in a blanket.
    I have no issues with running the heater with the windows open (I do it), but that's because there's no energy wasted, it would be lost anyhow. Actually, it's slightly better for the car to do it...
    I 100%, N 88%, T 88%, J 75%

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion and mine alone, it does not mean I cannot change my mind, nor does it guarantee that my comments are related to any deep-seated convictions. Take everything I say with a whole snowplow worth of salt and call me in the morning, if you can.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

I'm a J and can't see the surface of my desk.

I don't name pets because it jinxes them and they disappear or die.

As a teenager, I made sure not to begin cursing because I knew I would slip and curse in front of my grandma and I just would have rather died than do that. Grandma's been dead almost eight years and I still feel bad about cursing.

I believe demons are real and avoid occult things so as not to draw their attention.

I don't notice when the house is going to hades (see what I mean?) in a hand-basket, but once I do notice, I can be really anal about getting it cleaned up. I want the edges of the room vacuumed, you fool!

I got sick of grocery shopping and cooking, so now I order almost everything we eat online from Sam's Club, run in and pay for it, pick it up, make the kids put it all away, then nuke their own food. I nag them to submit all food requests to me the day before pay day.

I don't like to use game cheats. It feels so cheaty.

I love hearing my kids use big words correctly, even if they can't quite pronounce them correctly.

I cried watching Fat Albert: The Movie and Rugrats in Paris. Bawled through probably a full half of 50 First Dates.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers