User Tag List

First 25333435363745 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I probably have an oral fixation. I like to pick up mouth 'skills'. I can blow bubbles that fly with my saliva, roll my tongue, make that rock hitting the puddle noise with my cheek, do some beatboxing, etc. As a result, my tongue is large. My dental hygenist told me so. I had a retort of that one, but I thought we should keep our relationship professional.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    whenever i have a box of crayons, markers, colored pencils, etc i have a weird urge to put them in rainbow order.
    Haha, I would do something similar to those candy flavorings they would have at CVS or any other general pharmacy. I'd have to group them together, put them in a graduated color range, put them in alphabetical order, etc. I still have that urge to do that today, I just feel like they should be ordered.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

I'd say it's silly that I'd much rather watch a good TV show that I've seen many times than go out. Sometimes the thought of being around people grosses me out. Luckily that feeling is rare, but silly none the less. Bahaaaa

Insert witty line here... Ponyboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

I don't believe in astrology but when I open the newspaper the first thing I check is my horoscope hoping for something good! lol

MBTI
    INTP

I just watched a documentary about the World Air Guitar championship, so of course, I had to get up and try some air guitar moves myself in front of the tv. It's harder than it looks!
    Something Witty

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

i dont comb my hair, instead of what i do is that i stroke my fingers through my hair when im washing them and the hair that sticks on my fingers i roll into a ball(like to a firm dread-lock ball) and use that hair ball to clean my ears.

brilliant or just weird?
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

seeing as you brought up ears..
    sometimes laying in bed i pick the wax outta my ears with my fingers if i have long nails at the time... then make my dog lick it off my fingers:P...HEY SHE LIKES IT OKAY! she's always shoving her foot in her ear then jamming her foot down her throat... sooo.. i'm just helpin' her out..givin' her some variety
    "You can't take a picture of this...it's already gone."

“But who prays for Satan? Who, in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most?”
    -Mark Twain

figsfiggyfigs

Urgh... you bastards just ruined my yogurt fruit salad.

Quote Originally Posted by FakePlasticAlice View Post
    sometimes laying in bed i pick the wax outta my ears with my fingers if i have long nails at the time... then make my dog lick it off my fingers:P...HEY SHE LIKES IT OKAY! she's always shoving her foot in her ear then jamming her foot down her throat... sooo.. i'm just helpin' her out..givin' her some variety
    I suppose watching that is just one of the many wonders Google Home View™ will bestow upon us.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by FakePlasticAlice View Post
    my cat is crazy about ear wax too and i let him eat it sometimes if i use my fingers to remove the fax on the surface(usually i use these cotton sticks for that tho and i dont let her lick them). it was funny when i had two cats and they would clean each others ears, they both got to intence about cleaning each others ears that it always ended up them fighting because they cant clean each others ears at the same time
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read