User Tag List

First 123451353 Last

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~ targobelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    enfp

Finally Toonia helped me think of one....

When I make something I like for dinner I always make sure I have left overs and I put them in the fridge telling my husband NOT to eat it b/c it's mine.... and then I don't eat it and it spoils and I have to throw it out.

I don't like shoes and socks so I tend to wear sandles or flip flops when it's cold or raining outside, but then I complain about my feet being cold....
    ~t ...in need of hugs please...
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

MBTI
    INFP

I once voiced assumptions based on my misunderstandings of female anatomy and physiology in the presence of a former childbirth educator.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by JivinJeffJones View Post
    I once voiced assumptions based on my misunderstandings of female anatomy and physiology in the presence of a former childbirth educator.
    :yim_rolling_on_the_
    "No one can be free of the chains that surround them"

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by toonia View Post
    I don't like to eat leftovers, but i also feel guilty throwing them away, so i just leave them in the fridge until they are spoilt, and then I chuck'em guilt free.
    I do that too. Those disposable storage dishes are really wonderful for that.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I had a vagina-off with an alliteratively-nicknamed internet figure.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

Arcesso pulli gingerios! Eldanen's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ENTp

Haha. I relate to all the air conditioning and heating posts, including driving with the windows down and the heater on when it's cold, so I get that perfect balance of temeperature, and then turning the AC down at home and wrapping up in a blanket. How odd :P. Also, this past summer, I've been nocturnal quite a lot. Oi. Be nice if society was nocturnal with me. Would have been more fun.

Edit: I'll also listen to the same song or song /clip/ for up to 40 minutes at a time. It's strange. I like preserving the atmosphere, or milking it for what it's worth, or something.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by JivinJeffJones View Post
    lol -- +1!

For the record, I also do the "leftover" thing far too many times to want to remember.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~ targobelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    enfp

Upon having a conversation in regards to stereo volume with my husband and learning that he likes to listen to the volumes that correspond to even numbers I always leave the stereo promptly set at and odd number.... and find that I now listen to only odd numbered volume settings. Thus whenever he gets in the car after I have driven it he shall find it set at about 15.... my reasoning is that it's half of 30.... lol.....
    ~t ...in need of hugs please...
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

My house is a wreck but I'm on the internet. I'm the worst SJ ever.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I continue to insist on having a floppy drive on every computer I purchase, because someone might have a file on one they need to access, and I want to be ready.

I occasionally start to walk somewhere to get or do something, forget what I was looking for, head back, and then remember what it was, and have to start back the other way again.

I spend countless hours on message boards and in chat rooms.

If I'm in a really literal and sarcastic mood, I'll look up every word I use in the dictionary before using it, just to be precise, and perhaps trace the Latin/Germanic roots of the word for future reference.

I'm 19 years old and still play video games occasionally.

I'm willing to spend $50 on a decent keyboard that has a design similar to the old IBM keyboards, partially for nostalgia, and partially because they make for a better typing experience.