User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Well..there aren't many peope I don't agree with, as I see where almost everyone is coming from, but I disagree with people who post threads debunking theories of God, not that I'm making interpretations either, but that to make assumptions is a bit childish in my eyes..

I disagree with people who assume things, are kind of rude, or people whose ego's are higher than they should be, but I can't think of anyone specifically here that does that.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

oo this is hard!! I have to say spongey Off the top of my head. We're very opposite in our thought processes I think.. I like it.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    XNXP

I dislike people who:

( A. ) have little to offer besides sarcasm, put-downs, and "been there done that, got the T-shirt" attempts at one upmanship.

( B. ) who mostly just brag about their type and complain about others

( C. ) who feel that if they just spam the board heavily enough with their POV again and again and "bury the opposing POV" way back in every thread, that they have somehow achieved something

( D. ) those who feel/think that being drunk or of a certain minority group or gender is an excuse to be a jerk much of the time, and who therefore feel that accusing an opponent of discrimination or inflexibility is a safe fallback whenever they find themselves in a corner.

People hard to identify with -

( A. ) those who do little but request the board to "type" this and "type" that - usually pop culture figures.

( B. ) Those who don't seem to comprehend what something like "friendliness" is, or who pretend not to, so they can try to ascribe "manipulation" and other such motives to it, if they don't think they can make "sentimentality" or 'pollyanna" stick.

( C. ) People who can't seem to ever acknowledge the existence of a middle ground. If one talks about how people can help one another sometimes, ( in a thread, say, on "community" or "cooperation" ) will feel obliged to post in response that they see no need to hold hands with others 24/7, "Who appointed you God?" and "I'm not your slave" etc.
    "The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them that they are being attacked and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."
    Reichsfuhrer Herman Goering at the Nuremburg trials.

MBTI
    INTJ

I probably have them on ignore.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

I can't think of anyone off the top of my head.

MBTI
    iNtP
    Enneagram
    5w4

laintpe
    [B]Ti=Ne>Ni>Fe>Te=Fi>Si>Se

LII

Quote Originally Posted by Nocap
    Quote Originally Posted by laintpe
    Quote Originally Posted by Nocap
    Ideally I'll be the woman

MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9

^^^^ Kuranes - Agree strongly, on ALL points! I will add those who regularly react defensively, argumentatively and passive-agressively to disagreement with their pov, and are inclined to take general statements which deal with concepts as a direct personal attack on them. *any takers?*
    Look into my avatar. Look deep into my avatar...

Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Well, I have noticed I do not identify very closely with depressed, dark-mooded, negative and pessimistic people as a whole, whatever their "types" might be. That doesn't mean I would not appreciate some of them, though...

And in terms of mental processes, I should add Nocapszy and Solitary Walker/BlueWing to the list, or any people I find too close-minded or predictable.
    That's because I like surprises!

(Who doesn't!)
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

7w8 SCUxI

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
    MBTI
    Hype

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    If I absolutely don't indentify with somone on some level, if what they post doesn't touch me in someway, either good or bad, then I probably don't even recall their username so I wouldn't know how to answer.
    see, that reflects my question too! it's like you wouldn't even recognize that you're so distant from them.... so what's the point in asking?

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmail! View Post
    And in terms of mental processes, I should add Nocapszy and Solitary Walker/BlueWing to the list, or any people I find too close-minded or predictable.
    I bet I couldn't convince you I'm open minded.
    we fukin won boys