User Tag List

First 4567816 Last

Results 51 to 60 of 260

  1. #51
    Senior Member Darjur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5
    Posts
    493

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    wowee wow!
    must have been hard for your mother to spit that one out when you were in trouble!
    This is what an old introduction would be like. We don't say out loud more than the Surname or the First name. All of the other names are there, but basically they're just to honor tradition.

    Also, I never fucked up to a point where my mother would have required to scream my name. Well, at least not openly.

  2. #52
    ✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    3,262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    Screaming out other peoples names intentionally has proven to be a reliable source of entertainment when I've gotten bored.. during.. Grown-Up Time.

    yeah, it happens.
    making farm animal noises has its entertainment value too.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥


    Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

  3. #53
    Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    8,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    Screaming out other peoples names intentionally has proven to be a reliable source of entertainment when I've gotten bored.. during.. Grown-Up Time.

    yeah, it happens.
    For men, it's called the Bucking Bronco move. Say the wrong name, and see how long you can hold on before you're tossed off. Not sure what the women would call it.



  4. #54
    Senior Member Hirsch63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    MBTI
    IS??
    Socionics
    InFj
    Posts
    525

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by digesthisickness View Post
    making farm animal noises has its entertainment value too.
    My impression was that you were disinterested in "farming" subjects....
    Patriotism is the last refuge to which a scoundrel clings...Steal a little and they throw you in jail, steal a lot and they make you a king

  5. #55
    Senior Member Darjur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5
    Posts
    493

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    For men, it's called the Bucking Bronco move. Say the wrong name, and see how long you can hold on before you're tossed off. Not sure what the women would call it.
    Oh, wasn't that the Rodeo and wasn't it informing the other person that you have AIDS, instead of saying the wrong name?

  6. #56
    Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    8,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darjur View Post
    Oh, wasn't that the Rodeo and wasn't it informing the other person that you have AIDS, instead of saying the wrong name?
    Could be, however there's always the chance the girl says "That's okay, me too." So saying a name you know is incorrect statistically has a greater chance of inducing the bucking.



  7. #57
    ✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    3,262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hirsch63 View Post
    My impression was that you were disinterested in "farming" subjects....
    actually, those noises were used when i found out that the couple in the next apartment were listening intently then running their mouths later.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥


    Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

  8. #58
    Senior Member Darjur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5
    Posts
    493

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    Could be, however there's always the chance the girl says "That's okay, me too." So saying a name you know is incorrect statistically has a greater chance of inducing the bucking.
    That would induce the Buckling, just for the other end.

  9. #59
    Senior Member Hirsch63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    MBTI
    IS??
    Socionics
    InFj
    Posts
    525

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by digesthisickness View Post
    actually, those noises were used when i found out that the couple in the next apartment were listening intently then running their mouths later.
    Rude. simply rude and probably jealous too. Move to the country!
    Patriotism is the last refuge to which a scoundrel clings...Steal a little and they throw you in jail, steal a lot and they make you a king

  10. #60
    Nerd King Usurper Edgar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    4,209

    Default

    Seor Edgardo Elegante

Similar Threads

  1. What is your current desktop background?
    By swordpath in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 283
    Last Post: 11-09-2016, 10:01 PM
  2. What is your stripper name?
    By UniqueMixture in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 08-09-2015, 08:50 PM
  3. What is your peace?
    By labyrinthine in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 10-23-2009, 02:32 PM
  4. The New Seven Deadly Sins- Courtesy of the Pope - do you agree and what is your list?
    By Geoff in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-16-2008, 03:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO