First 111920212223 Last

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Ok, I'm going to attempt to write my whole name down xD

<AyoitsStepho> [I'm sure theres another name, just cant remember]
    But really, the first 3 names are mine but legally I have to put the 4th name because I'm hispanic and born in puerto rico, thats how they do it.
    Last edited by Halla74; 08-29-2010 at 09:29 AM. Reason: User request. -Halla
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    fool

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    I knew it! You're Mary Poppins!
    SHIT. Now it's out.

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by ayoitsStepho View Post

Stephanie Lavonne Palicio Murray [I'm sure theres another name, just cant remember]
    But really, the first 3 names are mine but legally I have to put the 4th name because I'm hispanic and born in puerto rico, thats how they do it.
    Zomg! I'm half Colombian and I lived in Honduras....a bunch of places thought my dad's last name was O'Quinn and my mom's Martinez...even tho she's REALLY WHITE from the US and he's Colombian. So. Many. Names.

I think it's funny that so many secret questions for password recovery are "mother's maiden name"...'cause EVERYONE knows that answer for everyone else in Latin America! Heh, that's not secure at all, LOL
    I 65.63% E 34.38%
    S 68.75% N 31.25%
    T 87.1% F 12.9%
    P 66.67% J 33.33%

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by mcmartinez84 View Post
    Zomg! I'm half Colombian and I lived in Honduras....a bunch of places thought my dad's last name was O'Quinn and my mom's Martinez...even tho she's REALLY WHITE from the US and he's Colombian. So. Many. Names.

I think it's funny that so many secret questions for password recovery are "mother's maiden name"...'cause EVERYONE knows that answer for everyone else in Latin America! Heh, that's not secure at all, LOL
    Lol! I know that for sure! There's no protection there at all xD
    Having such a flippin long name makes no sence...well other than tracing back your ancestors and all. But I just need 3 names, thats it.
    My dads is:
    Sergio Fernando Palicio Constantine...i think Its too hard to remember lol. My dad is a full blooded spaniard from Spain and my mother is white from California with red hair. lol. So when they both lived in puerto rico it was really horrible for my mom. lol.
    So I deffinatley understand where your at. dads hispanic, moms white. xD
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by ayoitsStepho View Post

Stephanie Lavonne Palicio Murray [I'm sure theres another name, just cant remember]........
    Hahaha. You're not alone. I have 5 birth names(a first name I've never gone by, two middle names, and two last names) +1.
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISTp

Yeah, what the heck. Stephanie Margaret Castro. Hate my middle name too. And my last name is the same as a Cuban dictator, so that's cool. I just embrace it.

Not really Cuban.
    I have an inner monologue that sounds strikingly similar to something off Animal Planet.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by StephMC939 View Post
    Yeah, what the heck. Stephanie Margaret Castro. Hate my middle name too.
    Don't say that - Margaret is a cool name. Lots of cool nicknames are possible. MarMar Binks, for example.

If you were to change your name, what would you change it to?

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISTp

Quote Originally Posted by Wyst View Post
    Don't say that - Margaret is a cool name. Lots of cool nicknames are possible. MarMar Binks, for example.

If you were to change your name, what would you change it to?
    MarMar Binks... That's it!! I should have been going by that all along...

And hmm... what would I rather be called? Never really thought of it. Kind of learned to embrace my name by now, as I said. You know, give my Uncle Fidel a quick call to catch up every now and then.

So yeah Steph Castro works for me. Although maybe it'd be cool to have a more nifty first name. Eva. Or something. ... Nah, just Steph. Yep, that's it.
    I have an inner monologue that sounds strikingly similar to something off Animal Planet.

MBTI
    ISTP

I always thought my name sounded like an old lady name. The old lady *must* have a funny voice along the lines of Julia Child's. I wondered when I was little what I would be called if I were a teacher. I thought it sounded WAY weird. Honestly, I don't really like titles in names. I never liked that teachers in college might get offended that I didn't call them "Prof." or "Dr."...we all have names, we're all just people. In the rest of the world, I get to call almost everyone by their first name. I don't get why they're so uppity about it. *sigh*
    I 65.63% E 34.38%
    S 68.75% N 31.25%
    T 87.1% F 12.9%
    P 66.67% J 33.33%

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

It's Julia and that is all i am going to say!