First 678910 Last

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    Example:

ENFP: "That's close, but you might try making x and y changes to your approach for better results!!! Good job so far though!!!!!!!!"
    ENTP: "No, that's really not it, either. You're not going to get it right until you apply this approach."
    Lol, this is spot on.

and so on...it's largely evident in the difference in phrasing preferences. ENFPs can start to resemble ENTPs when they get frustrated or upset, especially with the over-the-top imaginative attempts to display superior wit. Difference is, ENTPs do this nearly all the time, just lightly and a little more subtly. It's kind of condescending; we know that and we like it, but we usually keep the tone cool and rational enough that it's fairly uncommon for us to get genuinely angry. I think ENFPs get honestly worked up more easily and I don't really see that from Synarch. ENFPs normally don't place "I'm smarter than you" subtext in their writing until provoked, but once they start doing it, it's really prominent, even a bit exaggerated.
    ENFPs are not intellectual elitists, we care about what we view to be core issues in life and care very little about everything else. And by care I mean feel personally invested.

I do get worked up about certain *important* things, and I am proud of it, I feel dead and driven-less when there is nothing that can rile me up.

I care about fucked up things that happen, and it both hurts me and pisses me off when wrong prevails over right, and when lies prevail over truths.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

violaine

What about looking at the dominant functions for each type and working from that?

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

My first guess when you joined the forums was ESTP. Nowadays I think of ESFP / ENFP something. ENTP can be possible too, of course, because I have sometimes a problem to identify with you doesnt mean you are not an ENTP. Maybe you are not the inventive type and more the logical type. Or you are the inventive type but have an area to vent it into besides MBTI, I dont know.

If you would ask me, nowadays I would say ESFP / ENFP.

You should look up the quadras on wikisonicon. They can help to clarify things:

Quadra - Wikisocion
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

ENTP

MBTI
    INTP

ENTP. You have far more Fe than Fi, and you detach from personal criticism. Your sense of humor telegraphs ENTP to me. CC doesn't think you give off an NT vibe--but I don't think you give off an NF vibe, and I'm usually pretty accurate at picking up vibes from people, type-wise.

If I had to compare you to anyone on this board, it would probably be Edahn--though I know some question his F/T ratio, as well. I don't see ESTP at all. I don't think sports cars, dancing, or squishy feelings toward small animals are indicators of non-NT-ness. Those are personal preferences, to me. And most NTs have a soft spot for animals, anyway.

You might be an ENxP, but I honesly never thought of you as particularly feely--you just seem to be mature enough to express things that a lot of NTs aren't comfortable expressing until they've had some life experience.
    Something Witty

MBTI
    ISFJ

I honestly can't tell because I don't know you that well. You do seem to have a healthy dose of F in you.

S/N, I have no idea.

MBTI
    INTJ

I think ENTP because of the way you communicate.

I think the problem is that many people mistake an understanding and appreciation of emotion as an F trait. It's like saying F types can't be smart.

Furthermore, there isn't enough variation in his attitude to be an ENFP, in my opinion, and his method of communication has more to do with getting a point across and less to do with how the other person will perceive it.

Many people appreciate Synarch's bluntness but it simply isn't an ENFP trait. An ENTP is blunt...an ENFP will be blunt and then apologize for it if it wasn't received favorably. It seems to me like ENTPs' concern is expressing their ideas. ENFPs are more concerned with reception of their ideas.

Also, shouldn't this be in "What's my type?"
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

haven't read anyone's responses yet...and i don't know much at all about estp...but if you questioned that it would be curious to me because as an enfp or an entp i would think you would be most sure of your N...no? but i wouldn't be surprised to learn that you were an enfp. why don't you take and post the cognitive process test.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

People on Ventrilo have called me an ENFP. I think we're both ENTPs, though. Personally, I want the best of everything, so I don't think my human experience would be very fulfilling if I skimped out on a lot of the emotional stuff.
    "When a resolute young fellow steps up the great bully, the world, and takes him boldly by the beard, he is often surprised to find that it comes off in his hand, and that it was only tied on to scare away the timid adventurers." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

maybe entp's are just more in touch with the emotional aspects of life being so in tune with others...yeah?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison