User Tag List

First 7151617

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

ENFP????
    *spits coffee all over keyboard*

You're so ENTP it's moved beyond the realm of funny into creepy territory.
    But you already know this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
    MBTI
    Hype

I completed the critical part of my anti-anti-S criticisms, and it pertains to your analysis: http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...tml#post543318

Type theory is about essentialism, or what is your essential nature, and not what a biased group of N's tells you about yourself. But if you want to go on thinking that Sensors are a bunch of "thought-less, unimaginative" retards and thus exclude the ESTP type from your consideration, by all means.....

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

After conversing with you off the forum and getting to know you pretty well, I'd say ENTP, close on Extraverted/Introverted, Sensing/Intuitive, and Thinking/Feeling. You're just an all around terrible person.

Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by nozflubber View Post

Type theory is about essentialism, or what is your essential nature, and not what a biased group of N's tells you about yourself.
    Huh?

In essentialist theories, the essence is supposed to precede the existence. That's what you see, for instance, with ideas like Intelligent Design (which are clearly unscientific), or with the whole platonist philosophy...

I fail to see the connection here.

There are many flaws within the MBTI, and of course Jung used some essentialists ideas sometimes (like the so-called "collective unconscious"), but the way most people use this tool here is not necessarily the same.

Unless you actually believe that types are more real than people themselves, that they are more than a practical rough estimate.
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

7w8 SCUxI

MBTI
    ENTP

Your an ENTP - you may at times be supportive/be seen to be more F type (as is normal with an ENTP - they care very much about people around them - it's just secondary when their interest is grabed). As for being an S type - get a grip... you'd know all about it if you were an S type

L

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

My ENFP twin's reactions to things are nothing like my ENTPs. Her response shuffles through Fi, which changes the timbre drastically.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    Synarch is too impersonal and insensitive to be an F, I think.

I believe CC makes a good contrast to this, since she personalizes everything and pads much of her discourse with pacifying modifiers, oddly, even when she does things like tell someone that he/she is a blithering retard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aimahn View Post
    I agree with your assessment Magic. I was just going to comment on how frequently she injects herself and stance into her posts. There's a definite heavy emotional vibe from many of her posts, and if I were to apply the same considerations to Synarchs posts I'd probably be disgusted and heavily offended if he similarly felt as passionately as CC did about everything. I mean even look at his jokes in this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmail! View Post
    As a matter of fact, ENTPs and ENFPs are supposed to have opposite reactions when provoked, or when they have to cope with a real difficulty, because they are tempted to switch to their tertiary mode.

I'd say an average ENFP doesn't think as a first premise (s)he may be "smarter than you", unless under great stress, as a last resort (->Te).

While the ENTP would consider (s)he's "smarter than most" as a default attitude, unless proven otherwise. When an ENTP experiences real stress, then (s)he may suddenly drop his "shield of arrogance" and ask genuine, sincere questions (->Fe).

An ENFP wouldn't do that: the angrier s(he) becomes, the more blunt and arrogant, while for an ENTP, the trend is reversed.

1) ENTPs tends to be quite confrontational at first contact; while diplomacy comes later.
    2) ENFPs are enjoyable and warm at first contact; while arrogance comes afterwards.

Take for instance our dear CC: the more she's angry, the more visible her Te (or something close to it). While on the other hand, the more you would yell at me, the more I'd be tempted to use a "softer" or "subtler" approach (Fe).
    Yep, yep, and yep.
    Something Witty

Riva

dude your threads and posts are-

funny
    creative
    knowledgeable
    creative
    a bit rude
    insightful
    rational
    witty
    snappy
    unpredictable
    and shrewd

dude you must be

GAY.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

I'd say entp, but then again, an entp wouldn't care so much about some typing thing. Except if his Ne \ Ti aren't super strong and the Fe becomes more influent maybe.

No I didn't say mentally impaired, I implied it in a playful way.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE