User Tag List

First 123

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Sahara View Post
    LOL as long as she is 6 she can make the decision to marry remember?

I support the legalization of some drugs, but not all, so it would depend on what drug they were dealing.

As it is most small time dealers become hooked on their own stash at one time or another and don't actually make any more money than it takes to just about keep themselves afloat.
    Marriage and looking after a young women is completely different to selling her something which could potentially damage her.

Real dealers sell that white shit, don't need to mention it.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Sona View Post
    Marriage and looking after a young women is completely different to selling her something which could potentially damage her.

Real dealers sell that white shit, don't need to mention it.
    Sorry but you couldn't have thought that reply through properly, marriage to a young girl could also potentially damage her, infact maybe even more than drugs which she may get off eventually, the marriage on the other hand could rip her open, and leave her unable to bear children due to a damaged womb and pelvis.

That was off topic, so I will leave it there, but if she is old enough in YOUR mind Sona (and I think we both know you go for that old enough to bleed old enough to breed mentality) then she is old enough to do drugs through her own informed choices.

If you follow the breed school of thought, if you accept that a 6 year old can consent to a marriage, then you can't exactly use the "too young to make that kind of choice" arguement about drugs.
    "No one can be free of the chains that surround them"

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    I don't know about you, but I don't think that an immature child should leave the sights of its parents or trusted guardian. So if the child is kidnapped by a pedophile, I would think it's the parent's fault for his/her irresponsibility.
    Perhaps if they chained the child to their legs or duct-taped them to their backs (even if they're 11), that would help the parent to avoid being considered irresponsible. After all, you have to be sure, correct?

And when a child doesn't listen to its teachers or parents tell them to "Never talk to strangers," I would suspect the road trip with the pedophile will lead the child to think twice next time before accepting candy from a weirdo.
    Reality doesn't play out that way. Honestly, I'd like to use the word "stupid" here -- and I don't even mean that personally, that's just one of the most short-sighted, totally-disconnected-from-reality comments I've heard come out of your mouth. I'm just amazed you haven't thought past all of those things yet, because I've seen you show some remarkable insight elsewhere.

You really need to go study some documentaries and books on the impact of sexual abuse on children and how they ACTUALLY respond, before you bother to comment on what's best for them. This is all fluff.

And the fact that I live in my own little "bubble" is what gives me perspective.
    That can be true in some cases... but I don't think it's true in yours. You're too far detached to truly understand the situations you're commenting on.

In fact, if anything, you need more connection with human beings.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

I am for 100% legalization of all drugs. L.E.A.P. is one of the "charities" I support. I don't think Uberfuhrer presented his case very well, at all. But we do agree on the action (sort of), even if we're coming at it from different directions.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Sona...
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

I don't need the extra drugs. There are things concidered food under the FDA that when eaten in the appropreate amounts while undergoing moderate sleep dep can cause some neat effects.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]