half-nut member Array briochick's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram
    ;) sx
    Socionics
    ENFp

Default School house rock

Right, so my students are studying sentences in class and I've seen "the tale of Mr. Morton" 30+ times at this point.

I was wondering, for all you people who know all about typology and/or socionics; what type is Mr. Morton and what type is Pearl?
    Oh, and please state why.

YouTube - School House Rock - The Tale of Mr. Morton

Thanks!
    Last edited by briochick; 02-09-2009 at 07:03 AM. Reason: I forgot to add the link!
    -Brio

"I have never in my life envied a human being who led an easy life; I have envied a great many people who led difficult lives and led them well."
    -Teddy Roosevelt

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INxJ

IxFx

Mr. Morton is an ISTJ. Most people don't know this, but Morton worked for a secret organization named "The Predicate". They were responsible for all those assassinations in the 60's, JFK, RFK, MLK, etc.... The Predicate hated people with 3-initial-names. After their leader J. Edgar Hoover died, they became disorganized and too much information got leaked out. Morton, dutiful ISTJ that he is, took the fall for the whole organization. The police knew that Morton was protecting the organization, but they didn't have the evidence to prove it. During sentencing the judge was quoted as saying, "Mr. Morton is the subject of the sentence, and what 'The Predicate' says he does." Later he was taken to a minimum security prison named Pearl, where he spent the rest of his life. "He and Pearl lived happily ever after."

Not many people know these facts, but they become obvious once you've studied the patented "Charles Manson method of interpreting song lyrics".
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

half-nut member Array briochick's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram
    ;) sx
    Socionics
    ENFp

I think that is possibly one of the best answers I will every get to any of my questions. lol!
    -Brio

"I have never in my life envied a human being who led an easy life; I have envied a great many people who led difficult lives and led them well."
    -Teddy Roosevelt