User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    America: ESFJ 3w2/6w7 So/Sp
    I agree .. Only an ESFJ would look at all these numbers then ask for more.

http://www.usdebtclock.org/#
    Also, that is really interesting, if not scary as hell.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Japanese 1w9 INTJ here.

Pretty sure Japan would be ISxJ enneagram 1.
    1w9 sx/sp
    A little song, a little dance, a little seltzer down your pants.

All that is gold does not glitter
    Not all those who wander are lost

mostly from a group of foreign exchange students, about 10 native Germans I've talked to in Europe, a few more here in the US and a movie called Das Wilde Leben. so like I said, very limited knowledge
    'Das wilde Leben' captures contemporary Germany as well as 'Woodstock' captures the US. Rainer Langhans and Uschi Obermaier are famous for what they did: that is how common they are.

Try this film to counterbalance your impression.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by mujigay View Post
    Japanese 1w9 INTJ here.

I think ISTJ as opposed to ISFJ. Japanese culture is very productivity and schedule oriented.
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

I think ISTJ as opposed to ISFJ. Japanese culture is very productivity and schedule oriented.
    I'd separate it into two spheres, the male and the female. Yes, the male culture is very ISTJ, productivity oriented. But the females are expected to be...well, the stereotypical ISFJ. Japan is still very backwards, considering it's supposed to be a developed country. I'm glad that I moved.
    1w9 sx/sp

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

I'd separate it into two spheres, the male and the female. Yes, the male culture is very ISTJ, productivity oriented. But the females are expected to be...well, the stereotypical ISFJ. Japan is still very backwards, considering it's supposed to be a developed country. I'm glad that I moved.
    true, but tbh, Japanese women are much more pleasant company than most American women. equality is awesome and all, but it doesn't have to come at the cost of having a completely gender neutral society. most american women have no concept of what being independent truly means and think it means acting like a bitch and exuding absolutely no feminine charm. if they call it femininism, shouldn't they be proud of their feminine qualities as opposed to repressing them? (I'm sure as an Sx dom you can relate. being devoid of sexuality is not fun for anyone lol)
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

true, but tbh, Japanese women are much more pleasant company than most American women. equality is awesome and all, but it doesn't have to come at the cost of having a completely gender neutral society. most american women have no concept of what being independent truly means and think it means acting like a @#!*% and exuding absolutely no feminine charm. if they call it femininism, shouldn't they be proud of their feminine qualities as opposed to repressing them? (I'm sure as an Sx dom you can relate. being devoid of sexuality is not fun for anyone lol)
    I'd agree with most of what you wrote, but only under the condition that males are also allowed to exude charms and not have to act like a @#!*% if they so please. Seriously, what's with manliness being equated with being a @#!*% ? It's possible to be a gentleman after all, so why be an annoying prick?
    And...well, Japanese women can be pleasant, but in a very vanilla way. Dodging questions, passive-agressiveness, acting the martyr, all because there's this taboo on being assertive. You can be feminine and assertive at the same time, which is why I was always irritated at the idea that the two are mutually exlusive.
    1w9 sx/sp

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

I'd agree with most of what you wrote, but only under the condition that males are also allowed to exude charms and not have to act like a @#!*% if they so please. Seriously, what's with manliness being equated with being a @#!*% ? It's possible to be a gentleman after all, so why be an annoying prick?
    agreed. genuinely masculine women can be really cool (Princess Leia, Cornelia from Code Geass) but women who try to be more masculine to look more "independent" = FAIL!
    same with guys. personally I like to watch older movies because there are much better examples of men who are assertive, masculine and sexual but also charming, gentlemanly and pleasant company. I feel like masculine in today's society is associated with rednecks, pro wrestlers and the movie 300

And...well, Japanese women can be pleasant, but in a very vanilla way. Dodging questions, passive-agressiveness, acting the martyr, all because there's this taboo on being assertive. You can be feminine and assertive at the same time, which is why I was always irritated at the idea that the two are mutually exclusive.
    exactly. most of the assertive women I know are bitches and most of the sweet women I know are passive aggressive. the reason for these characteristics being so exclusive in most women continues to elude me, much like the idea of masculine and elegant men being exclusive.

I think the problem is that people say they want to be "unconventional" but they still only know how to think in terms of what other people are doing, so they either become conventional or rebels as opposed to factoring other people out of the equation completely.
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

MBTI
    IsFJ

Japanese 1w9 INTJ here.

High Expectations Asian Father agrees with you.

Tentative typing: ISFJ 6w5 or 9w1 (Sp/S[?]).

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by Viridian View Post
    High Expectations Asian Father agrees with you.

I think High Expectations Asian Mother is probably more common in the media though. Thanks a lot, Amy Chua
    1w9 sx/sp