Kickin' Ass since 1984 GargoylesLegacy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

Wood Rat
    Rule #1: Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.

Again, Demons I get, but people are just crazy.

ESTP? o.O

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

there is absolutely no pattern is there!? damn...haha
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

If you tried to find a pattern between MBTI types and Zodiac Signs, then no. I think we already found out in the other thread about Zodiacs. Seems completely random.

ESTP? o.O

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

yeah...i thought there might be with the chinese signs but nope.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

Maybe you should try something like "birthday in the same months or on same days" or stuff like "country, state" or also how tall people are. Maybe you have more luck (especially with the month-thing)

ESTP? o.O

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

well there's already an astrology thread and that would be same month for the most part and nope no correlation with that either.
    -Jim Morrison

garbage

Wood Rat. Describes me exactly:

Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    Being the first sign of the Chinese zodiac, rats are leaders, pioneers and conquerors. They are charming, passionate, determined, tenacious, intelligent, attractive, seductive, charismatic, practical and hardworking. Rat people are endowed with great leadership skills and are the most highly organized, meticulous, militaristic, and systematic of the twelve signs. Intelligent and cunning at the same time, rats are highly ambitious and strong-willed people who are keen and unapologetic promoters of their own agendas, which often include power, wealth, and status. They are energetic and versatile and can usually find their way around obstacles, and adapt to various environments easily, making them achievers of great accomplishments.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    n Chinese thought, Wood attributes are considered to be strength and flexibility, as with bamboo. It is also associated with qualities of warmth, generosity, co-operation and idealism. The Wood person will be expansive, outgoing and socially conscious. The wood element is one that seeks always to grow and expand. Wood heralds the beginning of life, springtime and buds, sensuality and fecundity. Wood needs moisture to thrive.
    Therefore, the Chinese zodiac system must be completely valid

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

Quote Originally Posted by greed View Post
    Wood Rat. Describes me exactly:
    Nice, another Wood Rat. =P

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery
    well there's already an astrology thread and that would be same month for the most part and nope no correlation with that either.
    Well, I just suggested that because I was looking at my birthday chart for march and all the people having a birthday then seem to be NTs. Maybe it was just a coincidence then.

ESTP? o.O

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i'm a dragon but my chinese ascendant is horse and i thought it sounded just like enfp if anybody cares to read it
    ABOUT THE HORSE

Fleetest of all animals in the Chinese menagerie, the horse comes breezing onto the scene with a whinny and a kick of its hind legs. This is no domesticated nag, but a wild, free creature, with which the Chinese sages of old must have been very familiar. And as always these shrewdest of observers knew exactly what they were talking about when they designated the sign of the Horse to this part of their zodiac.

Horse people have an exuberance and a love of life that is probably without parallel, they hate to be tied to one place and are at their very best when allowed to follow their own, somewhat erratic course. The best way to tame a human horse is to flatter him or her, commenting on the very real intelligence that springs from that quick brain. The Horse will find some good things to say about you too, though whether or not he or she will be saying the same things tomorrow, who can tell? The human Equine is unpredictable, capricious, flirtatious and as mercurial as they come.

With a Horse around there is a good chance that you will not lack entertainment, after all this character is the natural actor of the zodiac; a song, a dance and a wise-crack, all rolled into one. Taking life seriously for more than five minutes at a time is not easy for this individual, though he or she is possessed of an ingenuity that could baffle the steadier Ox or the more emotionally motivated Goat.

Any horse worth its salt could prove conclusively to you that black is white, and will then sell you the paint into the bargain. The Horse can solve most mental puzzles in a flash and does not find it at all difficult to perform several totally different tasks at the same time. Romance is this animal's middle name, even if it finds it a little difficult to remain constant for a protracted period. Human Horses are resourceful, willing, funny, nervy and kind. Change and variety are especially important in the lives of these individuals, who probably have a lower boredom threshold than just about any other animal in the Chinese Zoo. Conformity is not something that the average Horse person is particularly interested in and there is always a radical and different streak. Be happy if your Horse sticks around, but don't try to pin one down though, all you will see are the hoof prints in the sand.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

here's dragon

It would be right to say that people born in the year of the dragon have a natural charisma and are certainly gifted with power and luck. It is unlikely for them to escape unnoticed from a party or to take second place in a competition. The dragon person has an active mind and shows an unfeigned interest in the world around them. This person is also self-confident enough to know how to create a necessary impression. Because they are larger than life themselves, dragon people like to do everything on a grand scale. They are egotistical self-aggrandizing and just as ambitious as the Rat, almost to the point of megalomania. They will stop at nothing to get what they want. A person born in this year wears the crown of destiny, and is capable of great achievements if they know how to harness their own tremendous energy, intelligence and talent. While these people enjoy being the center of attention, they also have a brave and charitable side to their personality. If a dragon's friend faces a problem or dilemma, they will be there to offer help, and when others leave the field of battle the dragon takes a step forward to solve the problem with authority and dignity. Dragons set a high standard of actions for themselves as well as for other people and are surprised when others cannot cope with a task; they are so carried away by the process that they fail to see other people's weaknesses.

Ideal jobs for dragons include kings, military officer, physician, politician, musician, buffers, poet, artist, biological and environmental engineer, stockbroker, athlete, trade union leader, company director, explorer, and attorney.
    -Jim Morrison