12. One of my favourite hobby is debating, and I detest those who take it personal. My longest debate lasted 16 hours straight, with my ENFJ best friend (it was on politics) - she later introduced me to...MBTI. My largest debate was me against 23 others (on Feb as Black History Month). My most regretful debate was when I made a statement based on personal value, as now all my friends will recall the *one* time I lost a debate.
Feel like debating?
Always a pleasure.
Originally Posted by Lexicon
bad horror movie marathons + friends from forums + liquor = ____
New exciting fun! with awesome, good looking, smart and modest entps
Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"
Theory is always superseded by Fact...
... In theory.
“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.” Richard Feynman's last recorded words
"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart." Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE
I've traveled a lot. By traveled I mean had a legitimate life in terms of settlement in a number of different areas
I hate talking about myself
I can't segment and transition into my thoughts when I'm excited. I spill. Terribly!
I love nothing more than being physically active and expressive
I can be surprisingly distant once I feel like someone is close and admires a very personal aspect of myself.
I can be engaging with a wide number of personalities when I'm extremely comfortable. Or maybe people just like to fluff up my outward ego (that I show to others). Is it that obvious that I'm in need?
I'm surprisingly self conscious when it comes to physical aspects of myself. But more so as it relates to performance, both pragmatically and theoretically.
Appearances and how I'm perceived in relation to that is something that holds little conscious thought in my mind. It shows. I'm a terrible reader and manipulator in this realm.
I can be extremely obsessive and possessive of my interests
I do better and think better when I bullshit and force myself to react on the spot. I've probably thought about it far too much already.
I have trouble relating things to specific personal examples. I'm a horrendous story teller.
I'm much more comfortable in journalistic style communication. AKA interrogation.
I just realized I have little that ties into something more tangible, this list devolved into my thoughts. Which I share freely. I love to cop out of tough questions.
I have a second sense about things in terms of recalling a critical aspect of structure or detail. It comes out in odd ways. I stopped at exactly thirteen without knowing how many I've answered. It might have more to do with my self corrective tendencies when it comes to sharing something though. I have a really good running clock on that.
My cold, snide, intellectual life is just a veneer, behind which lies the plywood of loneliness.
I'm cheating. I just did the "25 things" exercise on facebook due to excessive prodding, and I'll be damned if I'll let that time go to waste. So you're going to get 25.
1. I frequently think I was born 300 years too early, or too late. I hate the time period I am in.
2. Every time I go into a bank, I envision myself robbing it, or intervening and stopping everyone that's trying to rob it.
3. I am addicted to mental activity. I seek mental stimulation in everything that I do.
4. I'd like to live as a bum or hermit somewhere in Australia, or Montana.
5. When I die, I'd like to be jettisoned into space with a complete encyclopedia of humanity, in hopes someone could find it. If they could unfreeze me so I could live among them, that would be great too.
6. I haven't made a new friend in 3 years. I have discovered that I only make new friends by meeting my friends' friends, or if another person tries to make me their friend really, really hard.
7. When I meet new people, I don't expect to ever see them or talk to them again. So forgive me if I forget your name/face.
8. I'm afraid of being with any of my friends alone. I feel like there's too much pressure for me to be entertaining. This is also the reason I don't call them, because I am afraid of the pressure of having to find something to do.
9. In public settings, I emulate the mannerisms, humor, vocabulary, body language, and general personalities of the people around me, in order to fit in and go relatively unnoticed. I act differently around different groups of my friends, and if they ever mix it causes me considerable distress as I attempt to shift back and forth.
10. I still think that if I practice hard enough, I can learn telekinesis.
11. The only movie that makes me tear up nearly every time, is Contact.
12. I love cleaning my ears with Q-tips. I do it every night, in bed. I often take off the cotton part and just use the stick, because I think it feels really good.
13. Despite my bitter, cynical, analytical personality and worldview, I remain a generally happy person.
14. I think everyone that owns a Mac is an idiot. Sorry guys, I know you all have them.
15. I get chronic migraines due to stress. At one point I had them 3 times a week, in which I had to be put on anti-seizure medication to make them stop. Luckily I don't have them that often anymore.
17. I love spicy foods. The Habenero Boneless wings at Chilis are superb. I could eat them for the rest of my life, even as xoxo tells me I'm embarrassing her because my nose is running and I'm crying all over the table, while enjoying every second of the flavor.
18. I have a rather bizarre taste in music. I love melodic death metal, then Bach, love soul+ funk, 80s music, and know all the words to Dragostea Din Tei [Numa Numa song], which I listen to daily.
19. My personal best "That's what she said" joke, occurred at a family picnic. I was eating clams, Brittany said "You're not gonna put that in your mouth are you...." Bam, couldn't pass that one up. You gotta spike those, Focker.
20. I love to read, I can't stop. I read physics, psychology, philosophy, mathematics, fiction, history, anything. And just polished off a tremendous Albert Einstein biography.
21. I will drive ridiculous, crazy, and most definitely illegal routes to avoid stopping at red lights, despite the fact I would most likely have been better off just sitting at the light.
22. I want to install machine guns onto my car so I can blow terrible drivers off the road. I don't know why someone hasn't done this yet. I don't think people would even believe it if it happened to them. Which would work in my favor.
23. I really can't wait to have kids because that means it's kind of socially acceptable again for me to get excited about playing with LEGO, GI Joes, going to playgrounds, making sand castles, and playing in mud.
24. I want two tattoos on my forearms, partly stealing the idea from Scott. I want the general relativity equation on one, and a version of Schrodinger's equation on the other. They represent our current understanding of the physical universe. But my luck, we'd find a unified theory the next day. However I'd be okay with that.
25. I really love xoxo very much. She makes me the happiest person in the world. We are so different, yet it works so well it's perfect, and something I can't live without. Love you babe.
1. I am confused and in a "I just woke up from this morning" state of mind over 90% of the time.( It's dark in there and usually makes very little sense. So when people ask for explanations I'm just as dumbfounded as they are! )
2. I'm extremely gullible.
3. I find people fascinating and I love to "discover them". But I never mention that to them.
4. I get influenced easily. (Accents, moods, mindsets.)
5. People who don't smile terrify me. So I end up rambling on and bending backwards trying to get them to do so. If all fails I quickly retreat.
6. I see my childhood through rose-colored glasses and it always comes somewhere in whatever I write.
7. I'm actually rather short 5'4-3
8. I love giving and receiving physical affection.
9. I'm not a complicated person=> "whatever rocks your boat".
10. People always have strange ideas about me because I'm not vocal in real life, so sometimes their speculation is way off.
11. I read most of the people's reply to this thread and found them hilarious.
12. I don't laugh a lot in real life...o.O, even when I think it's hilarious.
13. I have a soft spot for undercover sensitive people.