User Tag List

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: 13 facts!

Honor Thy Inferior Array Such Irony's Avatar
    5w6 sp/so
    LII Ne

1. I've lived in Minnesota all my life.

2. I've never had a proper full-time job. The jobs I've had have all been part-time including my current job or full-time temporary jobs. Yet somehow I make it go and have never had trouble paying my bills. I feel kind of unmotivated to look for full-time work in this economy. Besides I relish my free time.

3. Most of my free time is spent on the computer. And I almost always have music on while on the computer. My taste is very eclectic (I know that word's overused but its true).

4. The rest is mostly spent reading. I read about a book a day. I am a fast reader and if a part is boring I tend to skim through it. I read just about everything under the sun.

5. My typing speed is 756 wpm

6. I'm very inexperienced when it comes to relationships and sex. I'm 31 and have only had a handful of relationships, none of which really approached the 'serious' stage. I broke off a couple of relationships that had potential because of my own insecurity. I'm relationship phobic and would like to overcome that. I'm also hypersensitive to rejection. The biggest question I'm trying to resolve for myself is how can I be in a serious intimate relationship and not feel like I'm losing my sense of self? I've always valued my independence higher than relationships.

7. I'm not very atheletic or what you'd call physically fit but I can walk for
    5-10 miles in a stretch at a brisk pace without taking a break. Yet when a run for just a block or two, I'm out of breath. Figure that one out.

8. I never got an official Asperger syndrome diagnosis but I'm sure I've had it when I was young. I met just about every symptom in the DSM manual.

9. People are often surprised to find I have a sense of humor because I come across as pretty serious most of the time.

10. I love spicy food. Especially indian and thai cuisines.

11. I worry alot about what the future holds for me. About aging and mortality. There's so much I'd like to do and learn that it would take several lifetimes and I'm unsettled by that fact. I just hope my death is a peaceful and painless one.

12. I'm kind of a clean freak. Probably not a common trait in INTPs but I grew up with messy people and I was determined not to be like that. So I make a hard effort at it. I get grossed out by things like piles of dirty dishes, excessive dust, stains on carpet, etc.

13. I hardly ever watch TV, maybe once or twice a month, and most of my TV viewing is via the computer. I do have a television that I use mostly for movie viewing.
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Neutral Good

1. I am now 21. I planned on becoming a famous writer by 16. I have since stopped writing and stopped thinking about writing even though for years, that was all I did, all I was passionately consumed with. I am worried that it would never come back, but it doesn't seem as important as it did.

2. I always need a grandiose mission, a greater purpose in a completely atheistic, humanitarian/artistic way. I want to do something amazing and be something amazing. My ennegram 4 speaking loud and clearly.

3. In the same token, I have a problem with envy. I imagine everyone else has amazing, perfect lives and selves and I am the only one struggling with everything.

4. I am extremely critical of social behavior and have a strong ethical code that includes many points most people don't care about/don't see/don't care to see. And most people's ethical codes is not significant/important to me. It irks me when people stand around gossiping.

5. I am extremely moody and when I am hurt, I withdraw and become icy. When I am moody/icy, do not indulge me by asking questions, apologizing, whatever, just give me space and time and I will snap out of it. Making it a big deal just makes me angrier.

6. I have a tough time accepting personal boundaries and limits. I think I can do anything, I don't want to miss out on something if I want it but is afraid/held back/worried about the future. I want to experience, be alive, live big.

7. I used to be so certain of what I wanted, what I am meant to do, what I care about but I am growing more cynical and detached by the day, though overall more confident in myself.

8. I have questioned if I am INFJ, INTJ, INTP, ENFP ... in that order.

9. I luvvv to cuddle.

10. I have a thing for relationships with a deadline. The thing is even if I find someone who I love and who loves me, I wouldn't know what to do with it.

11. When I want something, I can be very aggressive.

12. I have a very biting sense of humor.

13. I much, much, much prefer 102 temperature over winter weather. Much, much, much, much. I will always prefer to live somewhere warm. I hate, hate, hate being cold. It's insufferable, more so than murky, thick as cheese heat.

1. When im walking in the dark, i ALWAYS have to cover my mouth with my left hand and stretch out my right hand and feel my way through. i started doing this ever since 2 years ago i walked into my desk, lip first slashing the inside of my lip. ickers

2. i talk to myself during exams.. no, scratch that, i argue with myself during exams

3. I love Gouda!

4. I have a deep love for pearls and bows. id wear a pearl necklace,and a bow, in my nuddy pants if i could.

5. when someone is really down, i like sing a chorus of " you are my sunshine" and repeat until they realize the only way to shut me up is to sing along.

6. like to rearrange everything in my room. At least once every 1.5-2 weeks.

7. I wish I can live forever.

8. I pout when I'm concentrating.

9. i don't like the idea of marriage. mostly because im afraid ill fall in love and marry the wrong person.

10. Pretty sure I'm going to burn my residence down one day. almost did already. -_-

11. I prioritize food and sleep above anything else. : P

12. I laugh at funerals.

13. I want to learn everything.

1. I obsess over everything, whether it's a TV show or something I said.

2. I must have an answer for everything. I can't be at peace until I have hashed everything every which way.

3. As Dexter says, "People fake a lot of human interactions, but I feel like I fake them all, and I fake them very well, that's my burden, I guess." This isn't to say I'm fake -- more of I don't understand how to interact emotionally with people, so I wing it.

4. I would marry Gregory House or Fox Mulder in a heartbeat. I'm more in love with them than anyone else in my life.

5. Once I consider someone a good friend, they are in for life.

6. I'm bored with everything after a short period of time.

7. Deep inside my cold, dark heart a hopeless romantic resides. My cynical side is often the one in control.

8. Uncooked carrots are quite possibly the most disgusting things on the planet.

9. Aside from beer, that is.

10. I love playing sports. I don't really like watching other people play.

11. Mountain Dew Code Red has replaced my blood. Sunflower seeds are the perfect pairing with it.

12. Only one other person knows my darkest, deepest thoughts and actions. He didn't really take it well.

13. Despite coming across as an angry person, I'm actually very happy and nice to those closest to me.

I was thinking of taking this and putting it in my blog when I get it working, I've actually transfered what I wrote into one of my journals too. This is a good idea and I might think of 13 more things.

.~ *aĉa virino* ~. Array Totenkindly's Avatar
    549 sx/sp
    LII Ni

Quote Originally Posted by paradigm-shift View Post
    My typing speed is 756 wpm
    Missed one:
    14. I have twelve hands.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by paradigm-shift View Post
    5. My typing speed is 756 wpm
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Missed one:
    14. I have twelve hands.
    Haha... woah, that's hella fast!!
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert

1. I am, contrary to popular belief, a girl.
    2. I hate feet.
    3. I drive like a bat out of hell.
    4. I am looking at trying to become a journalist when my four years in the USMC is up. Get my journalist degree and return.
    5. I have a pet hedgehog named Porky.
    6. I am also an avid gamer of many games. GoW, CoD, and many others.
    7. I'm 5'3, just barely tall enough to meet the Marines height requirements.
    8. My favorite food is saurkraut and porkchops. Cooked in the same pot
    9. I can't stand the horny little fru-fru dogs that hump your leg as soon as you walk in the door.
    10. I am also an avid artist who might post some of their work here when I work up enough nerve.
    11. I grew up on a cattle farm in MS.
    12. I can't stand people who don't know what they're talking about or try to pressure me to be "more girlie".
    13. I don't understand why having eighteen + sexual partners is something to clap about.
    Anything that you haven't fought for isn't going to be appreciated. It takes blood, sweat, and a large amount of tears before you appreciate what you have.

1. I've often contemplated a diet primarily comprising fruit
    2. I flirted briefly with pescetarianism; that went to hell at a cocktail party
    3. I raw fish and seafood generally
    4. I have a fairly long tongue - such a waste
    5. Until high school, I was made fun of for being really skinny
    6. We had a dog we used to call simply "Dog"
    7. For as long as I can remember, I've had an obsession with permutation+combination+multiplication of any series of numbers I come across
    8. I have flashes of violent fantasies sometimes
    9. I don't have a pet and can't imagine having one
    10. I often like the things more I have to get out of bed and turn on the light to write
    11. I read old diary entries (scarcely attended to and spaced up to 8 months apart) the other day and was clueless about a good bit of it. Might as well have been someone else's
    12. I roadtrips or other trips and am happiest during these times
    13. I used to be a bit obsessed with symmetry - spatial, physical, relational
    Last edited by INA; 09-03-2010 at 10:38 AM.
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Banned Array

1. I am Korean, but I was born in Germany. Moved around a lot since then.
    2. If there's one thing I feel like I understand better than anything else, it's trauma.
    3. I may appear warm and friendly on the outside but on the inside I am quite cold.
    4. I am a contradiction in almost every sense of the word.
    5. I have been living alone in a metaphorical cave for at least the past four years.
    6. I used to be insufferably arrogant.
    7. I have a huge guilt complex that engenders an intense amount of self-discipline.
    8. If you earn my complete trust, I will be the most incredible friend you'll ever have.
    9. I've taught myself almost everything I know. I have had and continue to have little use for formal teachers.
    10. I keep my life simple.
    11. There is nothing I have that I can't walk away from.
    12. I love hummus - it's the only food that's been a consistent part of my diet my entire life.
    13. I have no depth perception. I only discovered this a few years ago - may have been caused by corrective eye surgery I had when I was three that has weakened some muscles in my right eye. Slowly getting it back though.