1. I've lived in Minnesota all my life.
2. I've never had a proper full-time job. The jobs I've had have all been part-time including my current job or full-time temporary jobs. Yet somehow I make it go and have never had trouble paying my bills. I feel kind of unmotivated to look for full-time work in this economy. Besides I relish my free time.
3. Most of my free time is spent on the computer. And I almost always have music on while on the computer. My taste is very eclectic (I know that word's overused but its true).
4. The rest is mostly spent reading. I read about a book a day. I am a fast reader and if a part is boring I tend to skim through it. I read just about everything under the sun.
5. My typing speed is 756 wpm
6. I'm very inexperienced when it comes to relationships and sex. I'm 31 and have only had a handful of relationships, none of which really approached the 'serious' stage. I broke off a couple of relationships that had potential because of my own insecurity. I'm relationship phobic and would like to overcome that. I'm also hypersensitive to rejection. The biggest question I'm trying to resolve for myself is how can I be in a serious intimate relationship and not feel like I'm losing my sense of self? I've always valued my independence higher than relationships.
7. I'm not very atheletic or what you'd call physically fit but I can walk for
5-10 miles in a stretch at a brisk pace without taking a break. Yet when a run for just a block or two, I'm out of breath. Figure that one out.
8. I never got an official Asperger syndrome diagnosis but I'm sure I've had it when I was young. I met just about every symptom in the DSM manual.
9. People are often surprised to find I have a sense of humor because I come across as pretty serious most of the time.
10. I love spicy food. Especially indian and thai cuisines.
11. I worry alot about what the future holds for me. About aging and mortality. There's so much I'd like to do and learn that it would take several lifetimes and I'm unsettled by that fact. I just hope my death is a peaceful and painless one.
12. I'm kind of a clean freak. Probably not a common trait in INTPs but I grew up with messy people and I was determined not to be like that. So I make a hard effort at it. I get grossed out by things like piles of dirty dishes, excessive dust, stains on carpet, etc.
13. I hardly ever watch TV, maybe once or twice a month, and most of my TV viewing is via the computer. I do have a television that I use mostly for movie viewing.