User Tag List

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: 13 facts!

4w3 sp/sx

1. I really wish I could have been a musician.
    2. I wish my parents could have encouraged my intellectual pursuits when I was younger instead of making me think I was a freak.
    3. I'm obsessed with creating the perfect atmosphere while taking a bath.
    4. My ancestry is Irish, Catawba, Saponi, Choctaw, African-American, Venezuelan, Portuguese, and goodness knows what else.
    5. My skin and hair color are almost the same color--copper-brown.
    6. I guess you could call me a foodie even though I hate that gd name--who thought of that?
    7. I dislike watching television--not enough to occupy my mind.
    8. I spend a lot of time reading, either books or online. I'm hoping the afterlife is one big library with the shelves stretching into eternity.
    9. My idea of a really good time is reading while enjoying a cup of coffee (or a glass of wine, preferably pinot noir, at night).
    10. If you call me, it may take me weeks to get back to you--I hate telephones.
    11. I am haunted by the sense of presque vu. It happens more often now than it ever has.
    12. I think I've missed my chance to be with my soul mate.
    13. I'd really love to live somewhere in Europe but I worry about being too cold (it's 95F/35C here now, which is fine with me).

.~ *aĉa virino* ~. Array Totenkindly's Avatar
    549 sx/sp
    LII Ni

Quote Originally Posted by burymecloser View Post
    8. I love garlic. I put it in everything except desserts.
    Garlic rocks.

I used to know a guy who would pop his zits and eat them, in public.
    okay -- time to lock the thread.

10. When I dislike people, I find it difficult to conceal.
    Yay! You like me! You really really like me!

11. My fingernails are sort of a teal color right now. I thought it was going to look horrible, but it's kind of nice. They're chipping, though, and I'm going to remove the polish tonight before I go to bed.
    Nails are such a pain in the butt to maintain, aren't they? I don't do well with teal, but i like to use blues (light or dark) ... I have a lot of younger women take notice when I do, they think they're cool.

13. Best high I ever had: nitrous oxide. As soon as I came down, I wanted to do it again. Scary stuff, and I've never touched it since.
    Now you know why I never do drugs: I'm scared I'd like them too much.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

1. I LOVE cooking; i've been cooking since a young age and almost went to culinary school after high school, but chose to go to university instead.
    2. I love anime, video games, forums and internet/nerd culture
    3. I have a black belt in Tang Soo Do
    4. I've played violin for about 13 years now; currently on hiatus after switching majors.
    5. I am the oldest of 3, and yet the shortest (5'3", as compared to 6'2" and 6'4")
    6. I have an underactive thyroid and a gluten allergy
    7. I consider myself "queer"; i believe gender and sexuality are fluid and do not identify with the social constructs of gender and sexual orientation.
    8. I spell a lot of things like the British because it looks better and just 'cause
    9. I am obsessed with zombies; the idea of them and their use in films as social critique.
    10. I'm about to go back to school after taking a semester off to clear my head and mentally focus.
    11. I'm a natural blonde
    12. My favourite colour is green
    13. 13 is my lucky number

Introverted Feeling (46.7)
    Extraverted Intuition (45.7)
    Introverted Intuition (37.5)
    Introverted Thinking(26.5)
    Extraverted Feeling (25.4)
    Extraverted Thinking (22.1)
    Extraverted Sensing (19.5)
    Introverted Sensing (17.0)

Quote Originally Posted by Redbone View Post
    7. I dislike watching television--not enough to occupy my mind.
    8. I spend a lot of time reading, either books or online. I'm hoping the afterlife is one big library with the shelves stretching into eternity.
    9. My idea of a really good time is reading while enjoying a cup of coffee (or a glass of wine, preferably pinot noir, at night).

12. I think I've missed my chance to be with my soul mate.
    13. I'd really love to live somewhere in Europe but I worry about being too cold (it's 95F/35C here now, which is fine with me).
    14. I reckon I'm in love with RB

468 sx/sp

1. I have green eyes.
    2. I have about a hundred perfumes.
    3. I can swim, ride a horse, ride a bike, and skate, and I don't do any of them.
    4. I've been baptized in two different Protestant denominations.
    5. My parents used to send me to Bible Camp.
    6. I am contemplating/planning to retire overseas and drop off the grid, so to speak.
    7. I can sing, play piano and guitar (although I'm out of practice).
    8. I redecorate my house about every six months.
    9. I love my cat.
    10. I believe trees have consciousness.
    11. I can type 102 wpm with no errors.
    12. I understand and can read Spanish, but can't speak it.
    13. I like small, fast cars.

Systematic chaos Array Cenomite's Avatar

1. I'm gay for Gordon Ramsay

2. I'm a Computer Science major/Philosophy minor

3. I fucking love Guinness and Scotch

4. I can see various points of views pretty well, even if I think that they're bullshit.

5. Passive aggression is my least favorite trait in others; I'm confrontational in-order to make peace faster.

6. I am extremely neurotic about social situations and relationships, but very care-free and easygoing about life in-general.

7. I feel that logically, I'm the only one who needs to appreciate me; I still crave the appreciation/recognition of others for a reason unknown to me.

8. I'll listen to any kind of music. I currently switch between heavy/death metal, UK Hardcore, Eminem, and Pink Floyd.

9. I'm a stupidly good writer.

10. I have a badass dog.

11. ...Who's starting to show his age

12. I don't follow instructions very well.
    The probability that I was procrastinating when I was typing this post:

P(have big assignment due) = 0.6
    P(posting on TypoC) = 0.2
    P(having big assignment due | posting on TypoC) = 0.7

P(posting on TypoC | having big assignment due) = .......

Eh, I'll finish it later.

Quote Originally Posted by Cenomite View Post
    3. I fucking love Guinness and Scotch
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.” -Nietzsche

facettes de la petite mor Array Words of Ivory's Avatar

1. I am Irish born and bred, but I didn't touch my first drop of alcohol until I was 21. I have since developed an acquired taste for spirits (not beers, bleurgh!) of high quantity.

2. I throw my heart around like a discarded cloth-rag in the vain hope that someone will appreciate it and hold onto it for more than a fleeting moment.

3. I have a bad habit of over-dramatising my life and feelings. See No. 2.

4. I already have the qualities of my soul-mate laid out in my own head. Nobody ever lives up to the dream.

5. I have been cheated on five times in six relationships, yet I'm still convinced that it's not my fault or my inherent doing.

6. I very much enjoy being a male, physically speaking, but I've never been comfortable in my gender "rule". I find myself being undermined and insulted constantly for openly admitting to finding things pretty, talking about my feelings, appreciation fashion and tidiness. Acts and traits stereotypically associated with the female gender, The most common question I get asked is if I'm gay.

7. Any feelings of self worth I had disappeared at least half a decade ago.

8. Actually, that's not entirely true. I know I have very nice eyes, hands and lips. I've been told so so many time (especially in regard to my eyes) that it's hard not to know it. That's as far as my appreciation of myself goes though.

9. I have an infatuation with imagery related to innocence and wallflowers.

10. I think too much.

11. I am so grotesquely put off by my own forehead that I am completely incapable of going outside of the door without wearing a bandana or hat on my head.

12. Red is my favourite colour. Black is my second favourite colour. White is my third favourite colour. My wardrobe does not have the most varied collection of colours in it - you can probably guess what they are.

13: I wish I could sing. I wish I could dance. I wish I could play an instrument. All I can do is write, but I am unfortunately not very good at it.

"Life calls out the meaning of pure jubilance,
    if you'll only take the time to hear it."
    ~ Words of Ivory ~

Banned Array

1. I'm a copycat.
    2. My first sexual experience was at the age of 7.
    3. I envy Simon Baker's charm.
    4. I do not step with my heels first when I'm indoors (silent walker).
    5. I cannot count the number of times I've said "No," to sex, and regret it.
    6. I am so loyal and honest that it sometimes gets me in trouble.
    7. I've been homeless.
    8. The only thing I want in life is love and serenity/balance.
    9. My left pinky has been broken for 5 years, and I'm not very nice to my teeth. Or hell, I'm not nice to my health in general.
    10. I tend to fixate on chocolate milk, tattoos, cannabis, acoustic songs and post-grunge (guitar and voice), perversion, languages, culture, tropics, ancient egypt, western, post-apocalyptic, sugar, cigarettes, energy drinks, standup, web design, writing, the sun, the rain, the night, the sunrise, darkness, silence.
    11. I make people smile/grin for no apparent reason what so ever.
    12. Throughout my entire life I've only shared my perverted thoughts with ONE person, and it was not untill recently I met this person.
    13. I have a TV, but I haven't used it in years. I watch all my shows and movies on my computer.

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar

I like random facts about people, and I like lists, so these games are right up my alley. Here goes...

1. I’ve translated a novel and had it published
    2. I learned to like red wine, black coffee and dark chocolate while living in France
    3. I like Irish whiskey, neat (ice is right out!)
    4. I have no qualms about killing spiders and other creepy bugs, but I want to kill them on the first blow - I don't want them to suffer
    5. I don’t really believe in reincarnation, but if I do have past lives, I’m pretty sure I was a dog in one of them
    6. I don’t want to teach my kids (when I have them) to believe in Santa Claus
    7. I get cold very easily
    8. My biggest fear is getting cancer or another illness that will kill me slowly and painfully
    9. I have Generalized Anxiety Disorder related to the above. I had my first panic attack in 3rd grade when we watched The Ryan White Story in school, but my disorder wasn’t diagnosed until I was 20.
    10. I can watch episodes of Star Trek (any incarnation except The Original Series) over and over again
    11. Star Trek is one of the only things that can calm me down when I’m having a panic attack (the others are my mother and Xanax)
    12. If I could choose to have one talent that I currently do not possess, it would be singing. I love to sing but I do not have a great voice.
    13. I’m fairly obsessed with names and I used to draw characters (using a stencil thing – I can’t draw!!) for the sole purpose of naming them.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert