1. I really wish I could have been a musician.
2. I wish my parents could have encouraged my intellectual pursuits when I was younger instead of making me think I was a freak.
3. I'm obsessed with creating the perfect atmosphere while taking a bath.
4. My ancestry is Irish, Catawba, Saponi, Choctaw, African-American, Venezuelan, Portuguese, and goodness knows what else.
5. My skin and hair color are almost the same color--copper-brown.
6. I guess you could call me a foodie even though I hate that gd name--who thought of that?
7. I dislike watching television--not enough to occupy my mind.
8. I spend a lot of time reading, either books or online. I'm hoping the afterlife is one big library with the shelves stretching into eternity.
9. My idea of a really good time is reading while enjoying a cup of coffee (or a glass of wine, preferably pinot noir, at night).
10. If you call me, it may take me weeks to get back to you--I hate telephones.
11. I am haunted by the sense of presque vu. It happens more often now than it ever has.
12. I think I've missed my chance to be with my soul mate.
13. I'd really love to live somewhere in Europe but I worry about being too cold (it's 95F/35C here now, which is fine with me).