I've decided to include 13 other facts than the basic information kind.
1. I like to use lemon juice, vinegar or duqqa spice on/in almost anything.
2. I dislike cold meat and most meat on the bone, and am uneasy about meat being in sandwiches, except for hamburgers and smoked meat sandwiches because they are warm. Peanut butter or CheezeWhiz are my sandwich fillings of choice.
3. One day I shall have a personal assistant to handle paperwork for me. It's not my favourite.
4. I am trying to overcome my rather long-standing Coke addiction. Being aware of the health problems it brings doesn't seem to have done the trick.
5. I hate the smell of cigarette smoke and cigar smoke but find something vaguely pleasant about pipe smoke.
6. I have never owned a TV of my own and don't really miss it.
7. I'm a UK mishmash of ancestry.
8. I have a small obsession with getting mail/parcels and have difficulty getting out of the post office without ripping it all open immediately like a little kid at Christmas.
9. I want to see the Appalachians someday.
10. Lindt Traubennuss chocolate is the best, or for regular chocolate bars it's CoffeeCrisp.
11. I just got a Yamaha CP5 keyboard, but I haven't got it figured out yet.
12. I'm good at reading maps and can drive pretty well in big cities, but I have a terrible sense of direction and no clue where north, south, east and west are.
13. I don't like to play team sports.