MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Every day.
    One down, twelve to go.

Now you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    intp

I wonder what became of our hikikomoric friend.
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

MBTI
    INFP

1. My best qualities: i'm compassionate, trustworthy, loyal and easy going

2. I'm awesome

3. I was named after Luke Skywalker

4. I was born in England but i grew up in the Netherlands

5. I never knew my father but apparently i'm a lot like him (but more awesome)

6. I've never been in a serious relationship

7. The first girl i ever kissed later turned out to be my 2nd cousin

8. I really like the way i look, except for my pointy knees and thin girly wrists

9. I'm the first in my family for three generations who isn't a writer or publisher

10. I've been attending a therapy group for almost 2 years now

11. I can get along with almost anybody and people tend to confide in me quickly, but only a select few get to know me beyond the superficial level

12. My biggest flaw is my avoidant behavior... i'm a huge procrastinator and i have difficulty making definite decisions (but i'm working on it)

13. At 29 years old, i've still been asked for ID to buy cigaretes and beer on a few occasions
    ik sprokkel wat dagen, drop baggage,
    soms heb ik geen zin om die koffers te dragen,
    ik laat los, los het op, word onzichtbaar
    en geef de buitenlucht wat ruimte terug
    dus.. nu zit ik op m'n fiets alsof het niets is,
    maar niets kan toch niet uit zichzelf pedalen laten draaien?

~ Typhoon

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by INA View Post
    I wonder what became of our hikikomoric friend.
    He told me that your aggressive sexual advances made him nervous.

2. Apparently, I'm factual.
    3. I often watch TV with the sound off. Like now. It sucks less that way.
    4. I like animals and plants more than people (generally - some plants are a bit iffy)
    5. I get travel sick if I'm not driving.
    6. I think Freud has a lot to answer for, but I have all his books anyway.
    7. I run multiple versions of reality in my head based on slight tweaks to historical or personal events. Like, what if Franz Ferdinand had ducked..?
    8. Randomness disturbs and delights me, simultaneously.
    8. I hate crowds but I wish I was at T in the Park getting muddy right now.
    9. If I was at T in the Park right now I'd be miserable and wish I was at home.
    10. I have 2 number 8s and no number 10.
    11. I think my neighbour stole my apples, but I'm catsitting for her anyway.
    12. I used to live in the building where Shallow Grave was filmed.
    13. Someone bought me roses today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Geez, whatever, that's a hell of a lot of smileys...
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

1. I "gleek" (spray saliva) when I yawn. It happens automatically. My mother does it too.

2. I have a few odd sexual fetishes that I intend to keep entirely secret until I die.

3. As a child, I once got my head stuck between the bars in the back of a chair at a restaurant, and couldn't get it out until my grandfather pried the bars open.

4. My birthday is the day after my mother's.

5. I hate life `milestones' (graduations, birthdays....). They remind me of what is supposed to be happening in my life and isn't. They get me depressed.

God, this is hard getting to thirteen....um....

6. I've had some odd episodes of sleep paralysis, when I felt like I was rising, plunging, floating, spinning...They frightened me at the time because I thought something was neurologically wrong with me.

7. I just started to take an interest in learning to cook recently. I went through a long time of living off microwave foods and takeout.

8. I love being told I'm 'interesting'...it's pretty much the highest compliment I've been given. It gives me the idea that I have things to say worth hearing. A lot of people seem to think it's a backwards compliment though.

9. I often feel like I can't keep up with time. Like I'm sitting here paralyzed and unable to change myself and my life at a rate that keeps up with the months flying past me. I wish I could freeze it and catch up at my own pace.

10. I'm a major dog person. I like them and they like me. I find it far easier and simpler to build an affectionate relationship with them, and I wish I could do that with people. I own one: an eight-year-old female Sheltie.

11. I'm nearsighted with astigmatism. It's far worse in one eye than in the other (20/40 vision in my left and 20/200 in my right). I would consider getting laser surgery in one eye only.

12. I was obsessed with Walt Disney's Cinderella as a child. I'd watch it every day and I memorized all the lines. (I liked lots of feminine, girly things as a child in general, which isn't very true of me now).

13. I feel my knowledge and insight goes unusually deep in some areas, while in others I'm embarassingly ignorant.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

1. I had jaw surgery, which made me look facially different. I also lost a ton of weight from not being able to eat, so I looked like a stick. Then, I decided to just finish up the entire transformation by dying my hair a different color (was always blonde, dyed it brunette).

2. I want a gray parrot.

3. I have a mild case of Asperger's (which I think is funny...a mild case of 'a mild case of autism' lol). They said I was borderline when I was tested.

4. I learned how to read on my second birthday when my parents got me 'Go Dog Go'.
    I could read a little before then, but I could actually understand the English language once I it the big 0-2.

5. I also spoke in gibberish until I was three or four. My brother was called 'Noni Aya', the swing set was 'Roundisa'...and that's all my parents could decipher out of my blabber.

6. If I could wish for one thing, I wish I was extremely passionate in just one thing...I'm not so passionate about anything, and I really look up to people who have a lot of it and do something with it. I just like to try things, and once I'm bored, I move on...and now there are less and less things to try, and would just like to happily focus on one sort of area of expertise and have great interest in it.

7. I do a lot for money. I'm currently getting a second job, I babysit on the side, and I make paintings and sell them for quite a profit.

8. I'm incredibly jealous of people with marine transportation (yachts, jetskis, sailboats, you name it, I want them all!)

9. My normal body temperature is 94-95F...I'm very prone to hypothermia, but when I have a fever, it's slightly above normal temperature in everyone else...which I find to be very annoying and strange.

10. I pulled all nighters for 5 days in a row. About around day 3 I turned into a zombie, and now I know how a zombie feels. Don't try it, kids.

11. My biggest dream in life is to find my 'partner in crime' and learn different languages together and travel the world for 5 years or so.

12. I was voted 'Biggest Klutz' in High school, and deservingly so. I also did a lot in high school, like rowing, cross country, Irish dancing, I did gymnastics when I was 5, but they kicked me out because all I wanted to do was jump on the trampoline.

13. Work gives me such a confidence and self esteem boost (but it's not like I need any more of that teheh) I just look at all the 400 lb people in bikinis and think to myself, 'damn, I'm hot next to you lol'. Plus, I've realized reality is the creation of man. Everything we live by through society's expectations is just a waste of people's time and is only necessary because we were raised to believe it is.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    More facts:
    1. I am an excellent swimmer... but dislike being in the ocean and don't like getting my hair wet.
    2. I read The Lord of the Rings and The Silmarillion for the first time in fifth grade. My favorite passage in LotR is The Mines of Moria (next favorite: Shelob); in Sil, it's the story of Beren & Luthien.
    3. I'm a notorious night owl. I have a lot of trouble letting myself fall asleep at night. Sometimes I have to take a sleeping pill. I just love the night.
    4. My most favoritist cartoons in the whole world are by Chuck Jones -- most notoriously, Wile E. Coyote and Road Runner cartoons.
    5. Favorite Ben n Jerry's: Coffee Heath Bar Crunch. Runner up: Chunky Monkey
    6. I water down Juicy Juice and iced tea with 80-90% water before drinking it.
    7. I expect to be voted "Most Changed" at my 25th high school reunion next year.
    8. Authors I have met include Stephen R. Donaldson and Ursula K. LeGuin. I've also met cartoonists John Kovalic and Phil Foglio.
    9. Jewelry of choice: Dangly earrings. Runner-up: Unique rings.
    10. One of my favorite vacations was to Erie, PA. There were no streetlights in the campground where I was staying, and I not only could see the Milky Way band across the sky but also zillions of meteorites flaring as they entered the atmosphere. I would lay out at night and stare at the sky, despite it being cold for August.
    11. I once had a cat named Spock. He was really smart... but not smart enough to dodge a car bumper. I miss him.
    12. I painted little American flags on my thumbnails this year for July 4th. It was tacky but fun.
    13. I love Trinity gazoodles and bunches... even if she is an immedicable triskaidekaphobic
    Haha, I live in Erie!
    But it's always cold here lol. Except now. It's like 100

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Geez, whatever, that's a hell of a lot of smileys...
    I have more facts than emoticons though
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    might as well do this again since it's been a few years!

9- I get a birthday watermelon every year instead of a birthday cake
    Cute