User Tag List

View Poll Results: So Edge doesn't have to rifle through 200 posts, are you an Aussie? Where you at?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • New South Wales

    6 11.32%
  • Northern Territory

    1 1.89%
  • Queensland

    1 1.89%
  • South Australia

    7 13.21%
  • Tasmania

    1 1.89%
  • Victoria

    5 9.43%
  • Western Australia

    5 9.43%
  • ACT (the forgotten territory)

    1 1.89%
  • Eastern Isles known as NZ

    2 3.77%
  • I'm Aussie but mind your own freaken business as to where I live

    3 5.66%
  • Ex-pat

    1 1.89%
  • Protest! I'm not Aussie but wanna vote!

    20 37.74%
First 67891018 Last

Results 71 to 80 of 368

  1. #71
    Emerging Tallulah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    6,028

    Default

    I love that even Marmite's makers know how gross it is.


    [YOUTUBE="hC_r-dC4PqA"]Warning: Ewwww![/YOUTUBE]

    Something Witty

  2. #72

    Default

    A friend of mine bought me a tube over from Aussie a few weeks ago. I had some chips lying around. After reading this thread I just had to whip up a Vegemite and potato chip sandwich. Delicimo!

  3. #73
    / nonsequitur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    512 sp/so
    Posts
    1,825

    Default

    Was a record-breaking 46.4C (115.5F) in Melbourne today. I didn't feel any of it; stayed indoors and slept with the air conditioning on.

  4. #74
    Senior Member bluebell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    1,478

    Default

    Real Aussies know that Fosters is crap.

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    I quite like vegemite and chip sandwiches. Tasty.
    Chip and tomato sauce sandwiches ftw.
    ...so much smoke pouring out of each chromosome.

  5. #75
    / nonsequitur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    512 sp/so
    Posts
    1,825

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bluebell View Post
    Real Aussies know that Fosters is crap.
    James Squire > any other beer on earth.

  6. #76
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_
    Posts
    10,733

    Default

    What? You're all still alive?

    That ozone hole hasn't gotten you all yet?

    *sprays more hairspray in the air*

  7. #77
    Senior Member bluebell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    1,478

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nonsequitur View Post
    James Squire > any other beer on earth.
    Nuh uh. Coopers. I'm fairly sure Trin will back me up on this.

    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    What? You're all still alive?

    That ozone hole hasn't gotten you all yet?

    *sprays more hairspray in the air*
    Silly, wrong sort of gas. Go burn some more coal or something, then we can have 50C summers instead of 40-45.
    ...so much smoke pouring out of each chromosome.

  8. #78
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_
    Posts
    10,733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bluebell View Post
    Silly, wrong sort of gas. Go burn some more coal or something, then we can have 50C summers instead of 40-45.
    I'm mostly surprised something hasn't eaten you yet.

    North American: "And this is our local reptile, the garter snake. They are harmless to humans and eat small animals."

    Aussie: "And this is our local reptile, the Killmonger. It likes to nestle next to your genitles for warmth in the middle of the night. It's breath can paralyze. Oh, and it likes to lay eggs in your eye sockets. Crikey! Don't look directly at it! It will call in other Killmongers for backup!"

  9. #79
    Diabolical Kasper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx
    Posts
    11,544

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nonsequitur View Post
    James Squire > any other beer on earth.
    Quote Originally Posted by bluebell View Post
    Nuh uh. Coopers. I'm fairly sure Trin will back me up on this.
    Ladies, ladies, please! Youíre comparing flawless diamonds with priceless pearls, you must pick according to what you're wearing at the time. Simply put they both pwn EVERY OTHER BEER IN EXISTANCE!

  10. #80
    Senior Member bluebell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    1,478

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    I'm mostly surprised something hasn't eaten you yet.

    North American: "And this is our local reptile, the garter snake. They are harmless to humans and eat small animals."

    Aussie: "And this is our local reptile, the Killmonger. It likes to nestle next to your genitles for warmth in the middle of the night. It's breath can paralyze. Oh, and it likes to lay eggs in your eye sockets, while it injects you with the most venomous poison known to man. Crikey! Don't look directly at it! It will call in other Killmongers for backup!"
    FYP

    Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    Ladies, ladies, please! Youíre comparing flawless diamonds with priceless pearls, you must pick according to what you're wearing at the time. Simply put they both pwn EVERY OTHER BEER IN EXISTANCE!
    *bows down to Trinity's wisdom*
    ...so much smoke pouring out of each chromosome.

Similar Threads

  1. [E8] Where my 8's at??!!
    By IheartFootball10 in forum Enneatypes
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-02-2010, 08:12 AM
  2. Where Are My Pentecostals At?
    By RansomedbyFire in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-08-2007, 11:16 AM
  3. Where do you want me to stick this?
    By Oberon in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 07-25-2007, 04:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO