User Tag List

First 3456 Last

MBTI
    infp

It depends, I've been out and hammered a mere 3 smirnoff ices later, and I've drank spirits like a fish and been mildly tipsy.

Sometimes I can outdrink my friends, sometimes I lean on them whilst I stagger to the taxi lol not that I usually let myself get that drunk, being that drunk is no fun.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

I guess you could say I have an average tolerance to alcohol, depending on how often I drink. I've had it built up to the point where it was almost impossible to get me drunk, but that's not really the case anymore.
    3 is my limit for driving
    If I put down 4 in a decent amount of time, (maybe 15-20 minutes per beer), then I start to feel it. I try to stop at 6 because then I am feeling drunk but not doing anything beyond my judgement or rememberance. I've gotten pretty drunk off maybe 12 or 13 beers but never blacked out. The two times I blacked out was probably that plus a lot of hard alcohol. As far as the harder stuff, its about the same, (4 shots to feel it, 6 to be drunk), but you can put that down a lot faster so its harder to measure. I'm a big whiskey drinker, and i'd say about 2 10 oz glasses of whiskey is my limit. (Then to quickly down a few glasses of water to avoid being sick!) Its hard to tell. Depends on the night, I guess.

(Oh, and 5'0, 120 lbs.)

violaine

Not much, my nickname is 'half-pint', hehe. (I'm small too.) One drink affects me immediately. Two drinks over the course of a fairly long night out is definitely enough. Any more than that and I get very tipsy and feel sick. I also rarely drink more than once every few weeks. I just don't want to, it makes me feel sick. I only ever drink if I'm out.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

I can rarely get drunk off beer alone because my stomach gets full before I can drink enough. So if I'm to get really drunk I need an empty stomach and everything. But overall my tolerance for alcohol is below average to average.

GF's though, holy crap. Cheapest date I've ever had. 2 glasses of white wine or a strong mixed drink and the night is over.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I'm 5'1 and 105lbs, I can't drink very much. I've never been drunk but I got really buzzed from this drink my friend mixed me ( it wore off about an hour later though & I was the one who slept on the floor of her room because I wanted her to be comfortable in her drunkenness... ). It probably only had a double shot of vodka in it. Oh, I also tried a beer that night, but I only finished half because it was all foamy and gross.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I don't have a high tolerance for alcohol, and lately I've been turning bright red after just one drink. It's very annoying and it means I don't drink much, if any, anymore.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

More human than human MetalWounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    TP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Back when I used to party a lot my buddies and I could put back 30+ beers, or about a liter of liquor. Now when we drink we just take it easy, chill out, listen to some music, and put back maybe 8 beers. I'm 6 1 and about 215.
    I'm doing science and I'm still alive

MBTI
    ENFj

I am a decent drinker. The most I drank was when me and my best friend went and drank for 3 straight hours at a bar. ranging from Beers, shots, mixes and liquor. I was not pretty the next day.
    ENFJ 3W4

If you read this I am sorry to say that you just lost 5 seconds of your life that you wont be getting back.*

*Actual time may vary.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I've quit now for the next year, with only occasional glasses after that.

Before though, at my maximum, I'm a complete light weight. If I'm not drinking sugary things I can go way longer, and non-carbonated stuff helps a lot as well. CM Private stock and sweet tea, I could go through a good 6 or 7 cups before being deemed heavily buzzed. I couldnt remember enough to tell you how many drinks it took me to black out
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by MetalWounds View Post
    Back when I used to party a lot my buddies and I could put back 30+ beers, or about a liter of liquor. Now when we drink we just take it easy, chill out, listen to some music, and put back maybe 8 beers. I'm 6 1 and about 215.
    30 beers??? By *yourself*??

OMG. I myself would be dead and/or sick at that point. I don't even like beer enough to drink more than 2 a night. I don't think I could drink 30 beers in a 24 hour period.

I think you, the OP, and the other kid I said "OMG!" in this thread should get together sometime. The liquor store will be so happy they'll probably throw in a 6 pack.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari