MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4, 7
    Socionics
    IEE

I have 1/5th of a martini and I'm OUT!

Friends and guys call me: *Cheap Date*

Low tolerance for alchohol. Not to mention- skin rashes & breathing problems when consuming too much (1 entire round, 2 at most). I still love my daiquiris. Although buttery nipples are strong, they taste goood..

My cousin likes to get shitfaced on adiosmuthafuckers!

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Mondo View Post
    What is this "cutting back"?
    Only a couple of drinks a day instead of a fifth!

(yeah- a year of going through a fifth of hard liquor a day can really start to do some damage to a person )
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Mondo View Post
    What is this "cutting back"?
    Huh? They're SPEAKING IN STRANGE TONGUES

I'm 5"4 and somewhere around 118lbs - and can drink most of my big male friends right under the table
    Guys take one look at tiny me and burst out laughing when I suggest a competition. I have many a good story from unsuspecting bets made, I'll tell you.

Hard liquor shots is often my poison of choice.
    I should add though - I've got Polish blood running rampant through my veins. And we Eastern-Europeans tend to have the ability to drink like fish and still remain standing.

Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    My weak spot is tequila, and I like tequila a lot. I don't know why stuff happens with Tequila Blanca... Especially that Sierra stuff. You know, the cheap shit with a sombrero top. 3/4 of a bottle, and i'd be passed out, dressed like a woman, having changed my name to Mary, had sex with fifty women, earned and lost a fortune in a matter of hours... And I would wake up with a hard-on. Tequila is the shit.
    LOL. You're describing my new years '07.
    A bottle of Sierra in under two hours and a complete inability to care about what other people think - even more so than usual, that is.

If you can remember how many drinks you had you simply didn't have enough to gauge 'how much you can drink'.

I usually quit after 8-10. The most I've had in one session is in the neighbourhood of 20. That I can remember, anyway.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4, 7
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post
    If you can remember how many drinks you had you simply didn't have enough to gauge 'how much you can drink'.
    Not unless sober friends like to monitor.

Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post
    I usually quit after 8-10. The most I've had in one session is in the neighbourhood of 20. That I can remember, anyway.
    Dang.. that would never be in my vicinity. lol Yager bombs, anyone? I've seen people take a few chugs and regret the day the were born!

Quote Originally Posted by Viv View Post
    Not unless sober friends like to monitor.
    If your friends stay sober while you drink you need new friends.

Dang.. that would never be in my vicinity. lol Yager bombs, anyone? I've seen people take a few chugs and regret the day the were born!
    Jgerbombs () are like liquid candy. They barely even qualify as a drink.

If you want to have a 'depth charge' style of drink that will put some hair on your chest, try an Irish Carbomb. Pour half a shot of Bailey's and half a shot of Jameson's whiskey into a shot glass, then drop the shot into a half-pint of Guinness. You have around five seconds to drink it before the Bailey's curdles in the beer. If you drink it fast enough it tastes like chocolate milk.

If you don't drink it fast enough it probably won't stay down.

when i was on antidepressants I would drink and drink and just get sick. it was SO ridiculously difficult to become drunk.

but now that i don't take anything, 2-3 beers and i'm gone. 4-5 beers and i will not remember anything, so i avoid that. that's what happens when u don't weigh enough to give blood though lol! 5'4, 104 lbs... that's bad news. but its a cheap good time, lol.

I've had 15 and been really drunk never really had the time or the means to have more than that though... no idea what would happen... probably just pass out which isn't much good for a party...

MBTI
    XXFP

Quote Originally Posted by Aimahn View Post
    We had basically an eight of captain morgans rum which we polished off between the two of us, then we had a couple of shots of johnny walker.

An eighth? You mean a fifth?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

1l-2.5+l of vodka.

Depends on what I drank or what I ate before and whether I drink and eat at the same as I drink the alcohol.
    On an empty stomache, a liter will waste me.
    On a full stomache, high amount of fluids in my body, I can't remember of a time when I managed to get myself wasted with these base parameters.

197cm / 88kg.