User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    On an average day, a perfect state of drunkenness is achieved with about twelve bottles of Newcastle Brown Ale. In wine, that translates to roughly two bottles. I can drink a bottle of whiskey without passing out, but i'm going to be pretty drunk
    My weak spot is tequila, and I like tequila a lot. I don't know why stuff happens with Tequila Blanca... Especially that Sierra stuff. You know, the cheap shit with a sombrero top. 3/4 of a bottle, and i'd be passed out, dressed like a woman, having changed my name to Mary, had sex with fifty women, earned and lost a fortune in a matter of hours... And I would wake up with a hard-on. Tequila is the shit.
    I second that
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENTJ

Before puking? Not much. I had a much higher tolerance when I lived in the UK and got drunk very regularly.
    "Only an irrational dumbass, would burn Jews." - Jaguar

"please give concise answers in plain English" - request from Provoker

MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9

I'm not usually a heavy drinker, as I have no wish to make myself feel like something the cat brought in the next day; and besides would rather savour a small amount of something good than have to consume a huge volume of something icky in order to start believing that it tastes good! I did one or two silly things in my younger *ahem* days which resulted in me feeling rather ill while not even enjoying myself much, which didn't set a good (?)precedent for continuing to drink like an idiot

I think my tolerance is quite a bit higher now than when in my teens though, partly because I am a healthier weight (used to be a little too skinny) and tend to pace myself better if I drink.

Most I have had that I remember:

On new year's day several several years ago I drank a full-sized bottle of rum over the course of the afternoon and evening after a couple of glasses of port while munching fruitcake, reading a book or two, generally lounging around, and being zombified by the TV. I felt a little hazy, but fine when I went to bed and pretty much ok the next day (though I slept in a bit, and didn't feel in a hurry to do anything very strenuous). My mother tried telling me some lies about another family member when I was just finishing the bottle: I was sorry to inform her that I STILL wasn't drunk enough to believe her!

The next year I got sucked into some sort of drinking contest around midnight on the turning of the year with my brother. The contest being not with him, but with the alcohol that we had ready, which we had made an unspoken agreement to finish, come what may - having by miscommunication collected a much larger supply than we really needed. Everyone else had retired ignominiously (or maybe because the champagne was finished) around 1 am. Around two, when victory seemed assured for both of us *though purchased at what felt like it would be a heavy cost* he remembered that he had bought four more bottles of wine on the way down "Just in case there wasn't enough to go around..." (nasty, rough, strong, cheap South African Cabernet), and stumbled out to get them.

We rose to the challenge from these new combatants as best we could, finally getting down to the last murky dregs of the last bottle around four, He drained his glass and stumbled off to bed at this point, leaving the dubious honour of consumating the final victory over the remaining dregs to myself. I poured them into my glass, staggered into the kitchen ready to drain them and put the glass in the sink. Instead, after some ponderous reflection with what little remained of my brain, I looked them in the eye and poured them slowly DOWN the sink, which was probably a good move at this point. Multiple bottles of red wine, white wine, champagne, all mixed up together and followed by a double dose each of the nastiest and most potent Cabernet it has ever been my misfortune to encounter... I think we must have had at least four bottles each of *whatever* in total over about four hours. I was really quite surprised I woke up again.

When I did wake up, it was around 8 am, and only because several small and not so small nephews and neices were bouncing repeatedly up and down on my STOMACH as though it was some kind of trampoline, shrieking loudly in my EARS. I just let them, not having much other option at this stage, as anything strenuous like throwing them off or yelling at them was quite beyond me. I finally persuaded the two eldest to get me some water. Which they did, warm and saltier than the Dead Sea. Laugh? I nearly died...

This new year, I drank one glass of *whatever*. Then went to bed
    Look into my avatar. Look deep into my avatar...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7

In regards to the OP, what exactly are you asking?

How much until I pass out? Puke? Get kicked out? Start a fight? Forced to be cut off? Choose to stop? What exact measurement are we using here?
    SDMF

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by ragashree View Post
    I'm not usually a heavy drinker
    *WALL OF explanatory TEXT ensues*

:smiley_violin:

Remember!The first step is admitting you have a problem!

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Mondo View Post
    Oh wait.. I put down 15?? More like 7-10... I was slightly inebriated when I made the original post,

However, I actually did do 21 once in my dorm and it was a terrible experience.
    I blacked out. The only things I actually remember were taking the drinks, failing miserably at foosball (given my state) and throwing up in the garbage can (my sense of time wasn't so hot- but I've heard I was vomiting for over a minute) and hearing two of my friends say the following:

"Just let him sleep on the floor, in case he falls off." (My bed is lofted..)
    "Yea, you are going to be throwing up a lot."

Apparently, one of my friends gave me a carbon pill to slow the absorption down and I saw granola bar wrappers, bottles of water, and a half-finished can of Fresca. So, at least I know my friends took good care of me that night...they gave me all the details the day after. It was so weird...

I don't plan to go that far again. I did it once before my freshman year and didn't blackout like that though..just funny drunk.
    I had a simliar experience one and my bed was lofted no one gave me bread but yeah, I woke up in the bathroom and I remember being placed on the floor, I think I sleeped walked to the bathroom to throw up more, I'm so courteosy to the floor when blacked out. I don't remember getting carbon, but god never again, I'm really careful about pacing myself now, and not drinking straight whiskey when playing drinking games
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

If we are going to tell drinking stories I have a good one.
    First Drinking and Driving is wrong. I have only done once or twice and that was in my stupid early twenties.
    With that out of the way here goes.

My friend and I were completely wasted and had run out of alcohol so we decided to drive down to the wholesalers. (liquor store)

So we get in my car, which I had just recently bought.
    We got down to the wholesalers OK. I stopped in front.
    Went into buy the beer.
    When we came out my car had a massive rust hole in the side.
    WTF?
    I hopped inside my car, it was full of rubbish.
    WTF?
    OH Well I thought, I'll deal with it tommorow.
    Just that moment another bunch of guys walked up laughing.
    Dude your in the wrong car!
    They had stopped parallel to me in exactly the same model!

MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    *WALL OF explanatory TEXT ensues*

:smiley_violin:

Remember!The first step is admitting you have a problem!

:yim_rolling_on_the_

But I'm still in the denial stage so

Some N types just don't know when to stop reading stuff into things!
    Look into my avatar. Look deep into my avatar...

MBTI
    ISTx

I'm about average for my height and weight. About 10 beers and I'm nice and toasty.

MBTI
    ISFJ

ragashree : It's net my fault!

Quote Originally Posted by Beat View Post
    I'm about average for my height and weight. About 10 beers and I'm nice and toasty.
    lol *is reminded of MK's "TOASTY!" *