User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I feel tipsy/kinda drunk after 1 drink. Then again, I'm tiny...

3 drinks, and I am completely drunk!

7 drinks, and I won't remember most of the night - and will sleep through the next day.
    Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ISFJ

It varies greatly. The last two times I remember being drunk were wine-only events (diner). Something like 5 full bottles of wine and I spend the next day drinking tea and dancing in bed.

So drinking in large quantities is a big no-no these days. That and absinthe.

MBTI
    INXP

When I was younger I could drink large amounts without being drunk. Now, in my 30's I'm a cheap date - I'm tipsy on two pints of beer. This is because I'm lighter and now only a social drinker.

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    A fifth of hard liquor and I'm still on my feet and functioning (rather drunkenly, but the same as a lightweight after 4 or 5 drinks!)... ummm.... yeah, that's why I cut back...

5'4" & 118lbs
    What is this "cutting back"?
    MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx

MBTI
    yupp

I'm fairly light weight, but its cool I don't try to keep up with anyone, and I actually like the taste of alcohol so I just kinda want to savor the flavor. I think 3-4 beers I'm tipsy 3-4 mixed drinks I'm more then tipsy (of course I like to make my drinks strong) but I can easily do 5-6 drink in a night. of course if i don't like something I won't drink it. but I love mixed drink that are mostly alcohol like walk me downs and black russians last night i started with a black russian which 1/4th vodka dn 3/4th kahlua then a red wine then a beer then a bloody mary then more wine my room mate went to bed early and i got bored so i sorta just closed my eyes for a moment and re opened them at 4. I don't think I would have fallen asleep had I been at a party or she had stayed up, I'd probably have drunk more. but yeah I'm a light weight. I can't remember a time where i've blacked out from drinking though the other night the buildings floated.and I was convinced if i didn't step back I was going to fall of the balacony and at the same time I was like nah someone will find me in the morning and just stayed there
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

I haven't really tested my drinking limit.. I prefer to stay on the mixed drinks and lighter stuff.
    I know I can take 4 shots in a roll, but after that I need to switch to mild stuff like beer. I haven't found a limit yet to drinking beer, but I get tipsy around 4.
    No one ever seems to notice when I'm drunk. Too high selfcontrol.
    I'm 5'6 & 116 lbs.

MBTI
    GONE

Holy Crap Mondo, I'm amazed you don't pass out from alcohol poisoning. 15 shots?? Are you sure the bartender isn't watering those down?

I'm 5'7 and 130 lbs about 25% body fat and 4 shots of vodka will do it for me.

My problem is my body metabolizes alcohol VERY slowly. So if I don't pace myself correctly everything I drink hits me like a mack truck all at once hours later.

Oh..I also think I drink pretty quickly.

And I double fist with no shame. Mixed drink in my left hand, beer chaser in the right.

It's a fine art to getting the right buzz and not going overboard. I find that white wine is pretty good for a quick buzz and champagne.

The challenge is to pace yourself!
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    Holy Crap Mondo, I'm amazed you don't pass out from alcohol poisoning. 15 shots?? Are you sure the bartender isn't watering those down?
    Oh wait.. I put down 15?? More like 7-10... I was slightly inebriated when I made the original post,

However, I actually did do 21 once in my dorm and it was a terrible experience.
    I blacked out. The only things I actually remember were taking the drinks, failing miserably at foosball (given my state) and throwing up in the garbage can (my sense of time wasn't so hot- but I've heard I was vomiting for over a minute) and hearing two of my friends say the following:

"Just let him sleep on the floor, in case he falls off." (My bed is lofted..)
    "Yea, you are going to be throwing up a lot."

Apparently, one of my friends gave me a carbon pill to slow the absorption down and I saw granola bar wrappers, bottles of water, and a half-finished can of Fresca. So, at least I know my friends took good care of me that night...they gave me all the details the day after. It was so weird...

I don't plan to go that far again. I did it once before my freshman year and didn't blackout like that though..just funny drunk.
    MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx

MBTI
    INTP

I remember one time me and my friend decided to be a little adventurous, 17 year old high school kids at the time, and drink a little bit after school. We had basically an eight of captain morgans rum which we polished off between the two of us, then we had a couple of shots of johnny walker.

At that point I was pretty good but he decided it would be a great idea to get some sambucco sacca (spelling?), which was basically like this peppermint drink. I took a little taste, but he decided to take the bottle by the scruff. My other friend that was with us just kept egging him on and he basically had a little over half of the bottle to himself. He puked right in his hand sitting next to me not 2 min after he finished. I think a couple of hours after we left him and from what he says he was extremely dizzy and ended up puking projectile style all over his bathroom with little recollection. His mom alerted him to the carnage he created when he woke up still utterly drunk. It happened a number of times actually with him, his dad managed a liquor distribution company so he had access, plenty.
    My cold, snide, intellectual life is just a veneer, behind which lies the plywood of loneliness.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

On an average day, a perfect state of drunkenness is achieved with about twelve bottles of Newcastle Brown Ale. In wine, that translates to roughly two bottles. I can drink a bottle of whiskey without passing out, but i'm going to be pretty drunk
    My weak spot is tequila, and I like tequila a lot. I don't know why stuff happens with Tequila Blanca... Especially that Sierra stuff. You know, the cheap shit with a sombrero top. 3/4 of a bottle, and i'd be passed out, dressed like a woman, having changed my name to Mary, had sex with fifty women, earned and lost a fortune in a matter of hours... And I would wake up with a hard-on. Tequila is the shit.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come