User Tag List

123 Last

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTJ

Default A woman got her husband on me...

So I'm doing some shopping for my mom today. And I went down to Morrison's to get some milk and bread. While am getting the bread a woman comes up to me taps me on the shoulder - I turn around quickly - and guess what the hell she says to me woman: "Sorry, why are you wearing your pants on your bum?" me: "They are supposed to be worn like this" woman: "Well I think you look pathatic" me: "If I wanted an opinion of someone with your IQ I'd be talking to the damn vegetables"

So I walk off, she makes a face and walks off too. So I go to the other section and I feel someones gripping me from the back and tuning me around. Look back theres a massive white dude about 6 foot or something. I push his hand away. And his like what you say to my wife like acting all hard and shit. So am like fuck this man your wife came up to me and started giving me shit so I told her to piss off like, and my phone started ringing it was my mate I said to him come down morrions I got some "beef" with someone, when I hung up, he completely changed how he was talking to me, he started being safe and really cool to me. I was kind a relived too. I'm already on probation for fighting. But he would have really kicked my ass I wouldn't have run, but he would have beat the shit out of me.

Question - what the hell was that womans problem, I can dress how the hell I want you feel?

MBTI
    INFP

Maybe it was a peeve of hers, I am often tempted to say to the baggy pants round their ass crew "Do you need a belt with that" lol but I refrain, so I can see she might have the same peeve.
    "No one can be free of the chains that surround them"

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Tough grocery store.

My first impression is that the woman enjoys having her husband defend her, so she deliberately seeks out trouble. She absolutely knew what would take place after her comments. I'm guessing she does that all the time.

Glad you got away.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Sahara View Post
    Maybe it was a peeve of hers, I am often tempted to say to the baggy pants round their ass crew "Do you need a belt with that" lol but I refrain, so I can see she might have the same peeve.
    Its style. But seriously do women actually get that bloody annoyed. Well I wear them really, really low. I pull my boxers up, so the boxers actually only cover my ass. But at home I pull them up, its not right next to the family and all that. Not to mention my dad would kill my.

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Sona View Post
    Its style. But seriously do women actually get that bloody annoyed. Well I wear them really, really low. I pull my boxers up, so the boxers actually only cover my ass. But at home I pull them up, its not right next to the family and all that. Not to mention my dad would kill my.
    That could change things a little bit from my last comment. It is important to cover one's buns around food.

Is it hard to walk in pants like that? I wouldn't be able to walk very well with something constricting the top of my legs.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by toonia View Post
    Tough grocery store.

My first impression is that the woman enjoys having her husband defend her, so she deliberately seeks out trouble. She absolutely knew what would take place after her comments. I'm guessing she does that all the time.

Glad you got away.
    See I didn't see that, but now you have said I can't imagine why I didn't see it in the first place. Seems the best explanation.

Yes, you wear them how I most detest them, I am not surprised at all lol, I still wouldn't go up to some random guy and just say it, unless I was really really drunk.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTJ

Tough grocery store.

Glad you got away.
    Actually, that is what I thought myself, it was a pretext she used. It seemed like her husband was kinda fed up with it. Like the way he started trying to be nice to her when I raised my voice back at him and give him some attitude. I knew he would have kicked my ass. But I would have tried to get some punches in there. But a guy like that in his late 20s built like a tank should not pick on a person half the size of him.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTJ

That could change things a little bit from my last comment. It is important to cover one's buns around food.

Is it hard to walk in pants like that? I wouldn't be able to walk very well with something constricting the top of my legs.
    My ass was covered. With my boxers. People where walking around shorts. It was a warm day.

Its easy to walk in them.

I don't know how its like for women though.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTJ

I wear them like this:

MBTI
    INFP

I wear them like this:
    Why oh why? and where did panache go?