User Tag List

First 2345 Last

MBTI
    INTP

My 2nd wife was like that. Enjoyed antagonizing people and then expected me to fight them afterwards. I never did and she finally tired of it. Glad this one worked out well for you.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Chicks who antagonize like that are asking for it and can kiss my ass if they want me to stick up for that kind of BS. I'm not a fan of the fashion, but come on. Ask for trouble, take the trouble; don't come bawling to me about it.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Sahara View Post
    Oh god you have reminded me of my own fashion disasters that seemed so cool at the time lol a la MC hammer trousers.
    Them shell suits were crazy though. Lol looked dumb as fuck! and they were multi colored lol .

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Sona View Post
    Them shell suits were crazy though. Lol looked dumb as fuck! and they were multi colored lol .

Yes, I had a flourescent pink, yellow, green and black nike shell suit lol I thought I was "Da bomb" in it. :yim_rolling_on_the_
    "No one can be free of the chains that surround them"

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTJ

Yes, I had a flourescent pink, yellow, green and black nike shell suit lol I thought I was "Da bomb" in it. :yim_rolling_on_the_

Honestly, that was the most stupidest fashion thing ever. I mean, I was crying like mad wanting one in green. LMAO@ pink I can just imagine that.

Well, in High school in the 90s everyone was on a trainers crazy and used to come to school in some cool trainers. Me I never did that, I actually used to like the bloody school uniform. Lol with the tie and everything. I used to have my uniform ironed and creased just right. I did used to get a lot of stick for that, I used to be 4th cock of school. My relative was 1st. We used to end up laying boys out at the bus stop, or just kicking the hell out of the dorky looking dude in between classes. I used to even fight with girls really beat them up, but them girls were hard. When I reached 6th from everything changed, I started sticking up for all the weaker guys the year below me. And I started hanging out with all the white dudes, because all the chicks were there. I wish I could go back to school, now though. The good old days.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Sona View Post
    Honestly, that was the most stupidest fashion thing ever. I mean, I was crying like mad wanting one in green. LMAO@ pink I can just imagine that.

Well, in High school in the 90s everyone was on a trainers crazy and used to come to school in some cool trainers. Me I never did that, I actually used to like the bloody school uniform. Lol with the tie and everything. I used to have my uniform ironed and creased just right. I did used to get a lot of stick for that, I used to be 4th cock of school. My relative was 1st. We used to end up laying boys out at the bus stop, or just kicking the hell out of the dorky looking dude in between classes. I used to even fight with girls really beat them up, but them girls were hard. When I reached 6th from everything changed, I started sticking up for all the weaker guys the year below me. And I started hanging out with all the white dudes, because all the chicks were there. I wish I could go back to school, now though. The good old days.
    So ISTJ lol

As it happens I was amongst the teenagers who voted to keep our school uniform when they were talking about making it non uniform, I even spoke against it at the school council meeting, I was the chairman of the students board back then......man have I changed.

However I still support school uniform to this day, school uniform saved my reputation lol otherwise people would have found out just how poor we were, hence why i still support it today.
    "No one can be free of the chains that surround them"

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTJ

So ISTJ lol

As it happens I was amongst the teenagers who voted to keep our school uniform when they were talking about making it non uniform, I even spoke against it at the school council meeting, I was the chairman of the students board back then......man have I changed.

However I still support school uniform to this day, school uniform saved my reputation lol otherwise people would have found out just how poor we were, hence why i still support it today.
    Yeah I love formal uniforms. Sometimes, when my urges get the best of me, I wear a suit tie and glasses. The funny thing is I get lots of respect, when am shopping... If the manger is there he will come up to you and say "could I help you Sir" even women at the check out give you looks. I used to wear a suit and tie alot and I always used to carry my law book in my hand when I was doing my A Levels for law. My father just had to screw everything up for me. And now am jobless, and have a criminal record, can't even join the police force. I always wanted to be a copper or a soldier my mom always make fun about that. But, I will be a soldier if not in England then, in the Punjab regiment in Pakistan. My life time ambition is either be a soldier or a copper and have a pretty wife, nice car and a super cool house in Santa Monica for my retirement.

MBTI
    INTJ

I always heard that sagging originated in prison as a form of easy access. Is this not the case?

Either way, glad it worked out for you.
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume

MBTI
    INTP

A small town here recently outlawed wearing pants too low. They added it to the "indecent exposure" laws.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Metamorphosis View Post
    I always heard that sagging originated in prison as a form of easy access. Is this not the case?

Either way, glad it worked out for you.
    I've heard a couple of stories, but they all basically say it started in prison. One story is that you sagged to indicate you were willing to be someones bitch for protection. Always made me laugh when I see some saggin in public after hearing that!