User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

steal stuff, speed in my car, do laundry (don't want anyone sorting through dirty clothes when I'm dead ), have unsafe sex, do the really bad drugs that I haven't tried and drink myself into a stupor... you know, all the bad and dangerous stuff that I shouldn't do if I want to stay alive

basically, I'd be so depressed about dying that I'd just go into a manic frenzy of doing crazy shit in hopes that it would kill me and then I'd feel in control of my death instead of letting fate have a say in it
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    GONE

^^

LOL, my thought process was the opposite. It would be tempting to 'try new things' but I'd also want to be totally cognizant and sober when writing and speaking with loved ones and sorting through my life history. I would try extra hard to be more present in my consciousness and with the world.

Plus, 24 hours doesn't seem like enough time to cram all the substances that you can into 1 Massive Trip of a Lifetime, especially since a lot of them are probably not compatible or cancel each other out.

I think 'manic frenzy of doing crazy shit' takes at least a week.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Seriously? I'd probably find out how shallow I really am, and say things I probably wouldn't say otherwise, I'd tell my friends and family I loved them, and apologize to anyone I wronged, hopefully this only takes me the morning. Lots of hugs, and hopefully, but probably not, no tears. I'd get my little cousin something to eat one final time.

I wouldn't tell any of you jack shit, cause I don't want to bring you guys down, I'd rather you just assumed I got caught up in life and forget about me. Even some of the members that I'm closer too.

I'd go swimming for bit. Act like it was an ordinary day.

I'd then get into my car and drive on the state road to the middle of no where, where I can die alone with my thoughts.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

it's a frightening thought! how dare you make me think it!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    ^^

LOL, my thought process was the opposite. It would be tempting to 'try new things' but I'd also want to be totally cognizant and sober when writing and speaking with loved ones and sorting through my life history. I would try extra hard to be more present in my consciousness and with the world.

Plus, 24 hours doesn't seem like enough time to cram all the substances that you can into 1 Massive Trip of a Lifetime, especially since a lot of them are probably not compatible or cancel each other out.

I think 'manic frenzy of doing crazy shit' takes at least a week.
    never underestimate determination and desperate depression!

Somehow the whole talking to loved ones wasn't on my list... it just seems to morbid for everyone involved and I don't think that me saying goodbye would do any good- they mostly expect me to die a sudden and violent death anyways

basically, the quest is to get so numb that it doesn't matter anymore
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INTP

Punch some A-rabs into confession and save Elisha Cuthbert from being 'almost raped'.

By which I mean; have a lie-in, and maybe knock 'one' out.
    "I'm being schooled in the class of V Profane. And it's a sad lesson." - PinkPiranha

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    I'd tell my friends and family I loved them, and apologize to anyone I wronged, hopefully this only takes me the morning.
    I read that as "hopefully all the apologizing I need to do only take me the morning". LOL.

I'd then get into my car and drive on the state road to the middle of no where, where I can die alone with my thoughts.
    That doesn't sound right. I wouldn't want you to go like that. At least go to the beach like I did! And order a daquiri.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    That doesn't sound right. I wouldn't want you to go like that. At least go to the beach like I did! And order a daquiri.
    I'd kinda want to be alone, I don't know but I saw how crowded it can get when someone dies, and I think that's the saddest part, I don't want to just suddenly vanish in front of your eyes, I want to slowly fade from your thoughts.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEE

Go skydiving

Drown a kitten

Wear a super outlandish costume. snorkel with sombrero kinda deal

Killing spree

Masturbate until cops arrive to take me out

Because you can't spell "Slaughter" without "Laughter"

Kickin' Ass since 1984 GargoylesLegacy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

24 hours only. I guess I would write a few letters, pack my belongings in boxes, address them to my best, most precious friend and tell my roomie to send them to him. And I would give him my list of what to do / who to notify when I am gone.
    Rule #1: Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.

Again, Demons I get, but people are just crazy.

ESTP? o.O