User Tag List

MBTI
    INTJ

Default James Bond Moments

Every now and then I have this dorky moment where I feel like James Bond. A moment that gets my heart racing. For example, one time when facing an imminent calculus test that I was not prepared for, I tailed a janitor into the professor's office, waiting until she left. Just as she went to get something down the hall, I made my way into the professor's office to search for a copy of the midterm. Another time, I chatted it up with a desk receptionist in the department, and then convinced the receptionist to give me the master keys to the department. My excuse was that I couldn't get into the public graduate computer room. I used them to break into a graduate student's office to ransack the place for experiment surveys. To me, it felt like an intelligence operation. My heart was concurrently pounding during these illicit bouts.

Yes, these recounts are kind of nerdy, I know. But I felt the need to share with you, just to give you an idea of what I am talking about. Do you any of you have your own little "James Bond" moments. Tell me about them, I'd love to read about it.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

I have James Caan moments instead, in which I pretend as hard as I can to be cool. It actually works, but the charade can't last.

My friend Troy had the best James Bond moment I've ever heard. He had gone out early one Sunday morning to buy the paper. While walking to the store he noticed a police helicopter above searching the area (not an uncommon sight in LA.) It was early and the streets were empty, so he decided to play his own little spy game. He dodged between buildings and hid around corners, pretending the copter was looking for him. He came out of an alley to find two patrol cars squealing to a stop in front of him, lights spinning. Apparently his suspicious behavior drew the attention of the cops in the helicopter, and he vaguely matched the description of the suspect. He didn't play that game again
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

Banned
    MBTI
    type

That's really unsurprising...That's kinda how cops work, aye? lol

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    My friend Troy had the best James Bond moment I've ever heard. He had gone out early one Sunday morning to buy the paper. While walking to the store he noticed a police helicopter above searching the area (not an uncommon sight in LA.) It was early and the streets were empty, so he decided to play his own little spy game. He dodged between buildings and hid around corners, pretending the copter was looking for him. He came out of an alley to find two patrol cars squealing to a stop in front of him, lights spinning. Apparently his suspicious behavior drew the attention of the cops in the helicopter, and he vaguely matched the description of the suspect. He didn't play that game again
    Lol, was he questioned?