Thread: Cutest lady?

MBTI
    ISTx

^

I'm gonna find out about her age.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Ok, if your not necessarily making fun of her..

a- people assume you are, so it's hurtful in a way..

b- Like BerberElla had said, if this woman had hypothetically seen this thread, she'd find it hurtful,

c- I don't understand your motives, for if your not trying to poke fun, then what are you inferring?
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

He probably just means something other than "cute"

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    He probably just means something other than "cute"
    Probably
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    INTJ

In Beat's defense, if there is one thing that we all should have picked up by now (we on this forum..ahem Ns/NFs), its that xSTJs should be taken much more at face value than many other types. Be cautious with all the abstract inferences/projections here.

MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by Erudur View Post
    In Beat's defense, if there is one thing that we all should have picked up by now (we on this forum..ahem Ns/NFs), its that xSTJs should be taken much more at face value than many other types. Be cautious with all the abstract inferences/projections here.
    Good point. I did wonder what he meant, particularly as I hadn't really noticed what his posting tendencies were previously... but there were an awful lot of people who were pretty damned certain they knew and this on the basis of minimal information; and didn't hesistate to leap to a conclusion without bothering to check the facts any further.

Lots of hazy hypothesising about other people's possible offended feelings here... maybe sometimes it's better, NFs in particular, to concentrate on what YOU are feeling, and doing a little reality checking before you make up your mind. Beat could have explained himself better, for sure... but it seems very little to get offended about, unless you are one of those people who enjoys demonstrating the virtuousness of your political correctness for all to see...
    Look into my avatar. Look deep into my avatar...

Quote Originally Posted by BerberElla View Post
    So hypothetically if she somehow found her way here, and saw this thread, she would be tickled by the jokes made about her?

If it was me, I wouldn't find it funny, I would find it hurtful, and I try to treat people as I would like to be treated so joining in some teasing of a person for things beyond their control to change, isn't high on my list of stuff I would like done in return to me.
    There are jokes made about people without their knowledge all the time, funny ones, and I don't think they're usually meant to be cruel. They often are mean and you wouldn't want the person to overhear them, but a lot of times you laugh at a joke while saying, "That's totally mean!" It's because you know it's not nice, but it's still funny.

"You can be totally mean, as long as people keep laughing." My creative writing teacher said that the other day.

Besides, I can't believe SO many people thought Beat was making fun of her. He's a nicer and funnier guy than that. (But I doubt a joke, even a really mean one, that made people bust a gut would be very criticized. It's hard to be mad about something that makes you laugh.)
    They're running just like you
    For you, and I, wooo
    So people, people, need some good ol' love

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post

a- people assume you are, so it's hurtful in a way..

b- Like BerberElla had said, if this woman had hypothetically seen this thread, she'd find it hurtful,

c- I don't understand your motives, for if your not trying to poke fun, then what are you inferring?
    What's with the ultra-PCness and dissecting this thread more than it needs to be? I already stated the simple nature of the thread with which I had no antagonistic motives. It's light hearted and I expected nothing but a few "aww's". If you're still offended you're welcome to dip out. I'm not keeping you here. You don't need to take things so seriously all the time...

MBTI
    iNtP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Jeez. Everyone needs to chill out and lay off the judging. She is cute, Beat.
    [B]Ti=Ne>Ni>Fe>Te=Fi>Si>Se

LII

Quote Originally Posted by Nocap
    Quote Originally Posted by laintpe
    Ideally I'll be the woman

MBTI
    iNtP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post

b- Like BerberElla had said, if this woman had hypothetically seen this thread, she'd find it hurtful
    Considering that he has pointed out that he is genuine and not facetious, I don't see why this is an issue. If anything, the disabled I've worked with prefer to be treated normally rather than carefully.
    [B]Ti=Ne>Ni>Fe>Te=Fi>Si>Se

LII

Quote Originally Posted by laintpe
    Ideally I'll be the woman