User Tag List

Thread: totally bizzare

MBTI
    yupp

Default totally bizzare

From the pov of space we're actually standing sideways. like from the pov of space are view of up and down is actually left and right and left and right up and down. It's like the floor and ceiling's are the walls and the walls are the floor and ceiling. Anyone else like amazed by this?
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

That is bizarre to think about...i wanna see what you're looking at...wanna share?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    yupp

i'm not looking at anything, I was just outside enjoying a cigarette and thought about it.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

Oberon

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    From the pov of space we're actually standing sideways. like from the pov of space are view of up and down is actually left and right and left and right up and down. It's like the floor and ceiling's are the walls and the walls are the floor and ceiling. Anyone else like amazed by this?
    From the point of view of space, "up" is directly away from the nearest gravity well, and "down" is directly toward it. That's also true of us personally, because that's what "up" and "down" mean.

There is no default orientation in space. Astronomers chose the plane of the solar system as a reference for convenience's sake, not because it was intrinsically any more or less valid than any other frame of reference.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by oberon View Post
    From the point of view of space, "up" is directly away from the nearest gravity well, and "down" is directly toward it. That's also true of us personally, because that's what "up" and "down" mean.

There is no default orientation in space. Astronomers chose the plane of the solar system as a reference for convenience's sake, not because it was intrinsically any more or less valid than any other frame of reference.
    shush you! don't kill my mesmerzation with your knowledge!
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    That's not bizarre, it's a fallacy. There is no view of up and down in space.