I didn't pick mine. My parents did.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    I used to be an active member of INTPopen and some other yahoo groups.
    This sentence is really funny if you read it imaging you don't know anything about the Internet.
    Dost thou love Life? Then do not squander Time; for that's the Stuff Life is made of.

-- Benjamin Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack, June 1746 --

MBTI
    INFP

The Saharan desert. I have travelled through a part of it, and stayed in a tent, I fell in love with the solitude and peace, the clear view for miles on end with no one around, the sounds in the night time, the breeze.....A feeling of awe and recognition of nature, it was an amazing feeling of connection.
    "No one can be free of the chains that surround them"

Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

I wanted to come up with a user name that was simple, elegant and described me perfectly. I couldn't come up with one, so I decided to pick something that was the exact opposite of all those things. The_Liquid_Laser!
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ExTJ

I just wanted a name that sounded good, and zergling was the first thing to pop into my head.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

It came from some silliness I would wrather leave behind me. I guess it's a little presumptuous of me to call myself a lore keeper...
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Natrushka View Post
    Thank you for satisfying my curiosity. Has anyone ever told you that you're weird?
    Quote Originally Posted by ptgatsby View Post
    Shockingly, never. Really.

(They normally use... other... words.)
    I haven't posted since I first introduced myself but I have been reading many of the posts here on MBTIcentral. Like I said in my intro, you probably won't hear from me much since I'm usually very quiet until I get comfortable. I feel like I know you all a bit more by reading your posts and I have been trying to decide when I should start talking....I figured this is a good time. So, I'm sorry pt, I'll be invading your world and probably talking too much. Like you don't hear me babbling enough already!

Natrushka, I live with pt, love him to death but he is strange. Different from anyone I have ever know but that may be why I love him so much. He had to explain his name to me too. I still don't understand it.

As for my name, well, when I started dating pt, he introduced me to online games. The first one being City of Heroes. I loved playing that game then, mostly because there was so much detail in designing your own "hero". I spent hours customing making my hero and then I got stuck on the name. I had a hard time finding something that wasn't taken already so I went on dictionary.com to find new words. I stumbled across nonpareil. It had many meanings but the one that I liked meant having no equal; peerless

I've always liked the name sasquatch but it's usually taken so I go with sassafrassquatch which is what Jack Black calls big foot in Tenacious D songs.

A quick google:

"Sundowning" is a state of increased agitation, activity and negative behaviors which happen late in the day through the evening hours.

MBTI
    INTJ

My life is a constant struggle of self-improvement.
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume