User Tag List

Rubber Nipple Salesperson ladypinkington's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Default Okay- let us celebrate the WHAT I SHOULD HAVE SAID!

Has anyone else ever been tormented by the What I should have said?
    You know- a person insults you and you come back with the perfect come back later- okay naybe except for the NT's who are good at that- but also when you know you said something that didn't come out right or sounded completely different then you intended - but the situation passed before you could explain yourself!

I HAVE!!!!!!!!AM!!!!!!!!!!!!ALWAYS WILL!!!!!!!!

Okay- here is one of my I SHOULD HAVE SAIDs

Girl- I don't like dogs-you can BEAT them and they still love you the dumb animals- they are door mats- you have to earn a Cat's love and cat's are better blah blah blah.

I didn't say anything.

In my head I was thinking- but your cat bites you all the time and is vicious with you and others-and you let it treat both you and other's that way, my Ni is saying something doesn't add up here but I can't organize it in time to respond.

I should have said- Well I would rather have a dog then BE the dog in the relationship! You're the dumb animal!

Air out your Should have saids here!
    Me and hubby made an RPG Nutrition Game
    Play and Vote July 14th to Aug 14th
    http://www.appsforhealthykids.com/ap...ing-vegetables

MBTI
    ENFj

the other day I had this lady sit right next to me on the train and literally pushed and told me to move over. I told her that I couldn't (the train was beyond packed), so she told me to move my gym bag over which I did. Than again she rants and tells me to move it, I look at her like WTF?! and tell her that the bag is almost ontop of the other person and she tells me that why the hell do I buy such big bags and for me move from my chair. Yes she had the fucking adacity to tell me to move from my chair and procededd to hit me with her elbow. By now I am almost yelling at her, and she kept acting like a fucking kid and started to rant that all men are such assholes in front of the whole train. I was biting my tonge not to say something stupid but she kept elbowing me like a freaking child when she had all the space she needed, I called her oout on it again and she finally stopped. My blood was boiling though and my friend put on his Ipod and rolled his eyes. I so wanted to say something else but I didn't want to lower myself to her level and act like an idiot because I know she would have beat me with her experience.
    ENFJ 3W4

If you read this I am sorry to say that you just lost 5 seconds of your life that you wont be getting back.*

*Actual time may vary.

Senior Member Misty_Mountain_Rose's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by The Third Rider View Post
    the other day I had this lady sit right next to me on the train and literally pushed and told me to move over. I told her that I couldn't (the train was beyond packed), so she told me to move my gym bag over which I did. Than again she rants and tells me to move it, I look at her like WTF?! and tell her that the bag is almost ontop of the other person and she tells me that why the hell do I buy such big bags and for me move from my chair. Yes she had the fucking adacity to tell me to move from my chair and procededd to hit me with her elbow. By now I am almost yelling at her, and she kept acting like a fucking kid and started to rant that all men are such assholes in front of the whole train. I was biting my tonge not to say something stupid but she kept elbowing me like a freaking child when she had all the space she needed, I called her oout on it again and she finally stopped. My blood was boiling though and my friend put on his Ipod and rolled his eyes. I so wanted to say something else but I didn't want to lower myself to her level and act like an idiot because I know she would have beat me with her experience.

I'll help you. What you SHOULD have said was: "Biatch if you don't back up off me you're gonna find out why I carry around a bag big enough to fit bodies..."

Embrace the possibilities.

MBTI
    infp

I always have those "damn, why didn't I think to say that" moments lol but my most recent one was less about what I should have said, than I should have just smacked her one.

I was on the train coming home from my sisters house with my kids, we sat down and my eldest boy went to sit down, but then he went to sit further down the train, I asked him why he was moving off and he said he had nowhere to sit, so I told him to ask the lady nicely if she would move her bag so he could sit down, he told me he had but she had said no.

I looked her over, and she looked like she could handle me quite easily in a fight, but I was livid so I took my earings off, tied my hair back in preperation and said:

Me "Do you have crack in your bag"

She "sorry, what"

Me "Do you have crack cocaine in your bag"

She *looks baffled*

Me "because the way I see it, you either have to be on crack on carrying crack if you think you can refuse a child a seat in favour of your mash up looking bag"

She "well he has a seat now, so it doesn't matter, and my bag is too heavy for my lap"

Me "you know what, keep the seat, I can't imagine you have many seats in your council house, with your drug dealing boyfriend and skank ass family"

She *gets up and leaves train*

Me *fuming that I didn't just smack her when I had the chance*

Really I was hoping she would react to my insults, then hitting her would have been so much easier.

But really, I am a pacifist.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari