User Tag List

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTJ

Default I change today...

Just had enough... Email I sent to my best mate:

I sent it so I can't back out. I don't think you'll see me around much after today...

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I must say, whatever you do, I think you made the right decision, and are trying to get your life on track. Wherever you're trying to take your life, this is the right path. Pull your life together, and do something with it. Life is like preparing for a harsh winter, and the best thing you can do is try to persevere through it intact and undeterred, like a pine tree. Does that make sense? Anyway, I wish you good luck.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by athenian200 View Post
    I must say, whatever you do, I think you made the right decision, and are trying to get your life on track. Wherever you're trying to take your life, this is the right path. Pull your life together, and do something with it. Life is like preparing for a harsh winter, and the best thing you can do is try to persevere through it intact and undeterred, like a pine tree. Does that make sense? Anyway, I wish you good luck.
    I know what does make sense to me is. Have a plan, and then have a contingency plan. I need to plan the plans.

First objective it to quit drinking. All great plans are made with a sober mind. And then, plan my real plans.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Good for you.

Stick with it. Making the decision to stop is the first part, then slogging through and not giving up is the second part.

Being coherent is a good thing, if you're going to get to the rest of your life plan. So keep looking at this as Step #1. Change your life here, and you will be one step closer to changing everything.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Good going, and good luck. I can only say is try not to kick yourself too hard. I know my friend tends to do that a lot when I managed to get him to deal with a problem that has been persistant for a while.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTJ

Am sticking too it. Even though I've had massive argument with my sister. And I feel like drinking. Am not going to do it, am going to refuse to talk to her, until she stops lying to me.